Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Do you regret something?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,908 Times in 1,364 Posts
    Overall activity: 70.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveYour first GroupCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    SOTM #34 WinnerSOTM #36 WinnerSOTM #38 WinnerSOTM #39 Winner

Re: Do you regret something?

Nothing to regret.

Hello, welcome to the forum
    I can help you in the Otome section
    Please send me a private message if there is a problem
    Please do not spam.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

srebro

I regret having a little faith, only to be given the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,908 Times in 1,364 Posts
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveYour first GroupCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    SOTM #34 WinnerSOTM #36 WinnerSOTM #38 WinnerSOTM #39 Winner

Believing a lie.
    srebro likes this.

Hello, welcome to the forum
    I can help you in the Otome section
    Please send me a private message if there is a problem
    Please do not spam.

Monmonpon

Quote Originally Posted by |♚| KK |♚| View Post
    Believing a lie.
    Shut it, hypocrite.

srebro

Discovering things you regret just shows you're more human than most, sometimes you can't help but accept a lie despite the truth of it. Perhaps it's because we're easily fooled or because of the sense of duty or love we feel.

Although you can't avoid a lie whatever shape or form. Truth and happiness always finds those who pursue it. Life is too short for dwelling but never too short for contemplation, there is always an abundance of time for life that matters and things that brings you joy.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

I have no regrets. I trusted that God has the reasons for everything that happen to my life. Each day is an experience and a lesson to learn.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Well no because it's surely possible that without the smaller undesired outcomes I experienced, I wouldn't have had the foresight to avoid amplified forms of the same down the line. Sort of like being stung by a bee might cause you to become much more wary of stumbling into a hive. And I was definitely headed that way before that solo sting. So even though I was kind of unappreciative about being stung out of nowhere, in a way I'm grateful to that bee because I was almost reaching the place where much worse pain awaited me. Strangely, it's as if in its own sickly maladjusted way it had been trying to prevent me from getting hurt so it did the only thing it could think of to warn me of the danger I was in. So thank you. And R.I.P. because there's no way it was making it out of there after pulling a stunt like that. Still. It was an honorable self-sacrificial act. I guess you could ask the bee if it had any regrets.

(This isn't actually a story about a bee.)
    Last edited by Deron--Ama; January 8th, 2017 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Well i think it can be useful to regret sometimes but always stay positive in the end.
    And if you should endure some of your weakness then you must be proud of your strenght.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%

well ,i ever had a friend like you when i was in high school ,both have similar language using style liking to use emotion icon and will be happy to help others maybe and i also was kind to persons when i was younger and got bullied i felt upset at that time. But now i get relieved because i know people around you are not such imaginary as you thought actually in the real circumstance the real world people need face many issues from many aspects like health, family,and policy(im a Chinese you know it is even hard to register in this forum in our country’s internet).maybe the people who can‘t accept you is an unfortunate one in hard mood and you are the man in easy mood in same society and there is also a connection between your good life and his terrible life. yes actually there is at least for me when i get better someone will be worse because i am the beneficiary of the unfair society .the money and sources i have is bloody .I also am fortune to have a gene of nerd which make me feel not so unbearable to endure in the cage named Chinese education so when i express happiness or wiling to help others. That is a kind of misery for them what i did is just little helpful to their circumstance. I take really a long time to solve problem in my heart once i thought i should die to ease others life .but I can’t possibly to be afraid and after a long time I knew more things about humanity and see a truth that even if i die i just do nothing to relive the disaster just a sort of escape ,i should be alive to change the society and avoid many people like me being hurt by others occurrence as much as i can .So just be cool you are in evil side you can‘t pretend to be well .Everyone is the same .i say these sentences to myself many times,human is all selfish so to be yourself then help others that’s my life motto .there is no rule to help others even i just want to have a better life and future in my country so i do because i am likely to get it. hope my story could help you and I describe it clearly

Thanks

in addition,as a suggestion,never be hopeful to people’s humanity people cant change or hardly be changed so just be away to people who bully you or hurt you so just be cool and selfish everyone is like that and do what you can do to solve the issues of them or just be selfish. Because they don’t need your alms and even want to kill you .remember there is no law for people to urge them to help others. respecting them and abiding by laws of society is great .you will be a nice person even if you are just not intended to hurt anyone especially in physically or economically
    Last edited by mark lee; February 21st, 2017 at 02:53 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information