Do you like Fripside?

Yes I do :3

Sister's Noise is one (I like quite a few!) of my favorites

YES I DO LOVE fripSide

In fact I watched them perform live :runhappy:

This appears to be a thread for sharing their songs?

No, I don't like fripSide, more specifically songs by Yaginuma Satoshi (aka sat). All of his songs sound the same to me. His songs sound as if he uses the same instruments and same pattern a lot.

I understand that it could be sat's style that some people like, but I find it more like "sounding the same" instead of "sounding similar" and can get boring after listening to his songs.

For example, when I listen to music by Namiki Manabu (aka Santaruru), I can notice that the music sounds very similar to some of his other works but never struck me as sounding the same...

Another composer I could think of is myu. Most of her songs sound different, but I get a feeling that's her style...

Or I guess I'm not weeaboo enough to understand what's great about sat. . . .

Last edited:
This must be the first time seeing you on the forum.

It's an understandable sentiment. His work does sound similar. But still, I enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha