Do you know polyphasic sleep.

bloodskr

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2015
Do you know polyphasic sleep?

It's about a method to reduce your sleep to only 2 hours a day and be still full of energy and health. A blogger named Steve Pavlina lived like this and wrote about it in his blog.

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/10/polyphasic-sleep/

I'm very eager to try this, it would help me a lot. I'm sleeping 7-9 hours a day and I'm tired everyday. Right now I can't do that, because you feeling like a zombie for the first days and I have some things om my schedule.

So has someone experience in this or do you know someone who lived like this? And what do you think about it?

Last edited:
Well, in an longer period would this sure a suicide action be. Because only 2 h. to sleep would 1st a pretty amount of cells kill in brain; 2nd it'd to depressions lead what this then to end-station (with another words said: Death) bring would.

I'd strongly recommend: That you don't try this trash, and sleep normal - like 6~7 h. at least.:goodtea:

Hmm.... never heard of it. It's nice to be able to sleep like that but I don't plan on trying it because of this:

It appears that the long term health effects of this sleep pattern aren’t well known.

I'm pretty sure your health will still affect badly if you make this your routine. It doesn't matter if you eat a lot, sleeping is still a necessity for us and there's a higher chance you'd get more fatigued if you don't sleep like normal. Even the wiki wrote that it's not healthy (as said by a researcher).

I've been sleeping a lot lately because of my daily activities (waking up early, walking to uni, studying, playing games, doing assignments, etc.) but even though I'm not doing anything the next day or so, I'd suddenly get tired and sleep (and wake up tired again). I get easily tired whenever I do work unlike in my summer vacation which I always sleep late. Maybe your body isn't used to those yet if that's only your recent schedule?

It's up to you if you're going to do that, though. Or you can just search for better ways about your sleeping~

I will try this just out of curiousity. I don't want to live like that for a longer time. I'm really just curious. ^^
I read about people who did this for years and even the doctors said they would be at full health. It's just about skipping the sleep phase before you reach REM phase. So if you lying down for half an hour, you can instantly enter REM phase when you fall asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks