Do you have any pets? O:

I have a parrot. At least I think so, that I am the owner of it.
It stays in my house only when it is hungry or wants to sleep.
It is quite funny and tells me jokes what he has learned from my neighbors. :D

Reactions: espiekerella
I have a cute pet named Dick.
He's timid so he usually stays between my legs; when he, however, gets angry, he becomes gigantic.
His favorite animal friend is cat (puss).

Yes I have. And planning to keep it until the rest of my life. :) But it impossible hot jokes to happen.

I currently have four cats

Rambo - also know as Ramblob, Blubber-Puss, Flubber and Blobbicus Maxiguts :teehee:

Nibbler - Named after Nibbler from Futurama also known as NibbleFish, Little Miss Nibbler and NibbleChops

Pixie - she was the runt of the litter and the most playful, hence her name. She's also known as Pixie the Predator since she's the one who always brings us 'gifts'

Regan - she was named after Regan from The Exorcist. She never brings us 'gifts' so we call her Regan the Vegan

I have Rex the Beagle, I just recently set up a wireless dog fences so that he won't try to sneak out and roam around the neighborhood since it's not safe.

Attachments

• Rex the Beagle.jpg
    Rex the Beagle.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 193
Not any at the moment. I honestly really love cats and want one for my own but right now I can't. I used to have a fish but it died after only 5 months...

Used to have a super chill Collie/Rottweiler mix. She was a bit of a gentle giant. She'd always get close to other dogs in the dog park to say hello. And she's got whacked in the face or barked at by a littler guy and would be super cool about it just not really care. Everyone loved her.

She's a bit of an ol' grandma now though. And the old room mate adopted her when I moved and is taking care of her now at her place in the woods.

Full blind though, from diabetic problems we suspect. We never really let her get fat, just genetics. And vet didn't really figure that out till way later and just called it suddenly blindness syndrome when she went blind at the time. So if your dogs eyes ever start going bad and some vet feeds you sudden blindness syndrome. Just ask them to check the dog's blood sugar.

I used to have quite a number of pets. Couple dogs, a turtle, fish, lots of cats. They either passed away or had to be released from my care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.