DID ANY ONE NOTICE

teko2009

Nov 20, 2011
my idea is that
1st- strange thinking of individual who use words that represent unrelated case to represent anger
2nd- love is the most important other stuff included sex are secondary
3rd- i think you only use the act of sex with your lover when you get married
and not with any boy/girlfriend only the one you will share your life with

that is all

Last edited:
Eroge =/= reality.

At least, I'm assuming that's what you're referring to.

my idea is that
1st- strange thinking of individual who use words that represent unrelated case to represent anger
2nd- love is the most important other stuff included sex are secondary
3rd- i think you only use the act of sex with your lover when you get married
and not with any boy/girlfriend only the one you will share your life with

that is all

Last edited:
i don't get it what you mean?
do you mean people love someone just because he/she want to have sex? than i don't agree with this!
otherwise parent love will be included in what you're reffering!

i don't get it what you mean?
do you mean people love someone just because he/she want to have sex? than i don't agree with this!
otherwise parent love will be included in what you're reffering!
guys read carefully here i said the type of love you toward lover not other type of love
toward friend or family the latest types are not included
the love i speak as someone chose someone to share his/her life with not only for lust
what is important is love that is what i meant
i am just speaking about individuals that i witness through real life or films

Last edited:
then i declined again... im married actually
though me and my wife lives seperately due to our own jobs, and i still love her!
we hardly met... maybe around 2-3 times a year! but we still love each other!

can you refer to what you decline
i said love is the most important thing than sex
and it is nice to hear that
can you tell me how long since you married
and your age
cause age can change personality

Last edited:
though me and my wife lives seperately due to our own jobs, and i still love her!
we hardly met... maybe around 2-3 times a year! but we still love each other!
Woah, dedication.

OT: Well lust is human nature, so it's completely normal wanting sex. What's wrong with having sex with the one you love?

As for the vulgarity, I really doubt that when most people say "fuck you" that they'd actually want to, or else you'd be seeing a lot more yaoi.

'Course, there are those extremists who take the meaning literally and use it as a weapon since having sex with someone you don't love would be mentally difficult.

Woah, dedication.

OT: Well lust is human nature, so it's completely normal wanting sex. What's wrong with having sex with the one you love?

As for the vulgarity, I really doubt that when most people say "fuck you" that they'd actually want to, or else you'd be seeing a lot more yaoi.

'Course, there are those extremists who take the meaning literally and use it as a weapon since having sex with someone you don't love would be mentally difficult.

like i said as words not physical contact
why you guys take my writing literally and not focus when you read

I was struggling to find the right words, I didn't really know what to say, but [MENTION=10800]Tenshi[/MENTION] but it perfectly. At least, I was thinking along the same lines as Tenshi.

I'm also in a long distance relationship (although not married, naturally), but we love each other. Of course it's the feelings we have for each other that makes us last, and not break up, but that doesn't mean we aren't lusting after each other. It's human nature, as Tenshi said. And honestly, to know what my boyfriend thinks I'm attractive and want me in that way, it makes me happy. I agree, love is the most important thing, but the sexual aspect of a relationship is important to many as well. Including me and my boyfriend.

There is nothing wrong with wanting sex. There's nothing wrong with wanting to have sex with the person you love. Frankly, I don't care if people want to have sex with a girl or a guy they don't love. Love is love, and sex is sex. For some, like me, one depends on the other (as in, I would probably never have sex with a person I don't love), while for others, they are two seperate things.

Err, I don't really know where I'm going with this. I was just planning to say that I agree with Tenshi, haha. I'll shut up now.

That was a nice song, by the way, Tenshi. I can really relate, haha. q_q

EDIT: Wait, people have misunderstood you again, [MENTION=10622]teko2009[/MENTION]? Well, honestly, it might be because it's a little difficult to understand what you write. I don't always understand what you are trying to say. I'm still at loss. Sorry. ^^"

like i said as words not physical contact
why you guys take my writing literally and not focus when you read

I did focus; why you no focus?

[MENTION=12272]fuyu[/MENTION]: Glad you liked it~.

Teko, are you just commenting on how we use the word "Fuck" for both sex and to say we hate someone? Because this makes a lot more sense if that's all your saying. If that is the case, then you should know that when someone says "fuck you" out of anger, they usually don't mean that they want to have sex with the person.

Teko, are you just commenting on how we use the word "Fuck" for both sex and to say we hate someone? Because this makes a lot more sense if that's all your saying. If that is the case, then you should know that when someone says "fuck you" out of anger, they usually don't mean that they want to have sex with the person.

Which is exactly what I just said.

yes i know and i know that is for showing their mental anger but did not it feel strange when they taking an act that represent a vow of love to use it in showing their anger
if they want to release their anger use other words
finally what anger me is using words that is not in her place
and they descend it from vow to vulgarity

Which is exactly what I just said.
i know what were you referring to
but it made me like i did not know the real meaning when you post as you telling me something new

Last edited:
Well whatever.

Anyways, I don't really consider "fuck you" a vow of love, but that's just how today's society talks.

People literally have limited vocabularies, so they don't have many alternatives.

It's pathetic, but that's life for ya.

Well whatever.

Anyways, I don't really consider "fuck you" a vow of love, but that's just how today's society talks.

People literally have limited vocabularies, so they don't have many alternatives.

It's pathetic, but that's life for ya.

here you do use the word sex as vow of love
because "fuck you" is act of sex and it feel a waked to use that phrase then vow of love don't you think so :menft:

Wait, what? So this whole thread was just about how the word "fuck" is being used? ._." And you consider "fuck you" a vow of love? Really? As far as I'm concerned, there is only one way to vow love with words, and that's when you say "I love you". Sure, there are many ways to show love physically, e.g. sex (for some), but "fuck you" is not equal to "I love you". Sex doesn't even necessarily always have to do anything with love at all.

[MENTION=10622]teko2009[/MENTION] I think you just have to deal with that some words have several meanings. You might not agree with the way "fuck you" is being used in daily speech, but the reality is that it's also used to express anger. That's just how it is, you know. There's not much to do about it.

Meh, I'll just go to bed forever now, 'kay bye.

Last edited:
Huh? I don't see where I used the word "sex" in that quote, but like [MENTION=12272]fuyu[/MENTION] said, sex may or may not be considered a vow of love depending on the individuals.

"Fuck" by itself may mean the act of intercourse, but add "you" to it, and its connotation changes completely. In other words, the meaning changes. So "fuck you" does not mean the same thing as "fuck".

EDIT: Ninja'd; also, oyasumi~.

Wait, what? So this whole thread was just about how the word "fuck" is being used? ._." And you consider "fuck you" a vow of love? Really? As far as I'm concerned, there is only one way to vow love with words, and that's when you say "I love you". Sure, there are many ways to show love physically, e.g. sex (for some), but "fuck you" is not equal to "I love you". Sex doesn't even necessarily always have to do anything with love at all.

[MENTION=10622]teko2009[/MENTION] I think you just have to deal with that some words have several meanings. You might not agree with the way "fuck you" is being used in daily speech, but the reality is that it's also used to express anger. That's just how it is, you know. There's not much to do about it.

Meh, I'll just go to bed forever now, 'kay bye.

that is maybe in your culture but here in my country you have sex for first time when you got married and like i said i like pure love than sex itself for me i want girl that care for me and talking with me and i would like to say that if i got hug and sleep on her lap while smoothing my hair i would die happily not kiss not sex even holding her hand for seconds would make me feel like i own the world

[MENTION=10622]teko2009[/MENTION] You're talking as if I've said having a sexual relationship with a person automatically excludes other forms of intimacy and meaningful things. It doesn't. And no one is saying that sex is the point of a relationship or that you can't be happy wihout it.

: P

[MENTION=10622]teko2009[/MENTION] You're talking as if I've said having a sexual relationship with a person automatically excludes other forms of intimacy and meaningful things. It doesn't. And no one is saying that sex is the point of a relationship or that you can't be happy wihout it.

: P
i just want to say the love it self is much greater the other facts can be consider secondary i just like i said being with one i love holding her hand can make me the happiest on earth

Last edited:
z64xpia.gif

My mind is full of fuck from reading this.

Reactions: Tenshi
...Um, good luck with your...um, soulmate search? I don't even...
PicardWtf.jpg

The writing is somewhat confusing if you dont mind me saying..... =.=
Didnt really understand the point of this...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?