Describe it your first year on/in ASF.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
579040.jpg
Well, it are really a year gone, since I me here second time* registerd have. - Well yeah, is right that I already before 6 days the 12 month achi. get have, but official am I from today 1 year here.

Well, what can I about 1 year ASF.-member existence say? Me have that time a lot fun made and a lot pleasure also - and I it wish really that I furthermore a lot fun have will, with the people the I very value learned have, until in the after life. Well yeah, is true that I not always perfect was here, and that I in the past few rules infringe have - what this Corocoro knows - but leave it we the history, history be. Because that is now history, I've since at that time lot learned, how I such stupid ways avoid can... I want with the say: That I heights and depths had - but that has me to the person made, what I today am. I hope that the currently and the future members the similar experience make could, how I until now made have. That they the diversity of ASF. better understand can, that they the correct path by walk - Well, that would my recommendation for the future newbies.

Well, I'm now interested, what you about 1 year ASF. (or who already about more than 1 year are) are holding: Feel it free, say it what your thoughts are, okay?...:goodtea:~>

* To be honest, I was already somewhen on spring 2011 with a another name registerd - but stupid wise has my PC at that time a visiting in the "clinic" had, where then all passwords and e-mail adress deleted was - and sudden very busy became, for a new registration. What then July. 04. 2012 arrived is - On this time was I final free, where I me final so to say: Back to home sign up could.

Last edited:
Reactions: GenKiDan
Personally for me, I kind of lurked for a long time before becoming an official member of this forum. I was fairly quiet back then. Just wanting to keep to myself while picking up the things I like and what not. Sometimes I disappear and appear again. I did introduce myself at one point and it only garnered people who was interested in welcoming new members in the forum.

Fast tracking forward a few months to now. I do participate in some threads but that's only when I can and in a legit manner to do so out of work. Can't contribute much in return since there's a more tightening of regulations where I live but hey, I can help where I can or at least participate when I have free time to do so.

Well, I had also sad times/moments here: How some close and important friends the forum leaves - There did I always on the good times thought, what we together made have: Be also worse..., but hey. so what exist at each friendship. :goodtea:~>

Well...if I was to do that......

That would be a mouthful.

But I find you ppl awesome. <ultra summary./

I would write and post a lot more if I was not to lazy to do so. And include a visual representation for this thread and how I feel about you people here and ASF.

I pretty much quit asf after school started...

um I posted a lot of stuff in the picture corner and yup i decided i shall name my self the ecchi king

Just remember quality before quantity, if you really wanna be the king !

Looking at my join date always reminds me of how shamefully i was tricked into joining the community. If it wasn't for that, I probably would never have joined, so.. yeah.. (imouto one this year was fun, tho huehuehue)

I met all sorts of ppl.. ppl i like to talk with, ppl i would like to talk with, if i wasn't such a.. mmh.. let's just say shy guy~
and i met ppl that i'd rather not have anything to do with~

umm.. i probably spent to much time on here, not really doing anything and.. yeah.. shuuryou..

My first year in ASF was very exhilarating. My original plans for joining were downloading and requesting music. After having made an introductory post, I decided to stick around after having received quite the many welcoming from the users here.

I partook and made comments in quite a few threads at the start but then found posting to be very addictive (poetry, random threads, chopstick contest, Like a boss!, the LPW threads to name a few). At the time I remember seeing Sam(yeung46) sitting at the top of the throne with his high post count and activity and decided to make it my goal to pass him. T'was good fun but hell at the same time.

I also used to converse with some of the members on the forums here in Skype. I still do with a certain few, but not as much as often I used to, even going through lengths of staying up during the night to suit the time zones of those living in NA. Tiring, but well worth the investment.

As my holidays neared it's end, I became less active (university starting up again and a few members stop frequenting ASF which was the main reason for me, I still miss her ;w; ) though I decided I would visit whenever possible like during Christmas break and Easter.

Well that pretty much sums it up. Overall, it was one of my most enjoyable summers for me mostly because of the community back then and being new to the ways of online foruming(sp?).

:goodtea::runhappy: <- Forever my favourite gifs.

I'll of course with my great friends of ASF stay, because we can so more our culture and interest change - what in this important time very needful is...:goodtea:~>

have found many great friends here... such an amazing community... thanks for welcoming me and treat me well here.......... (though 1st years friend who still exist is [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; ,other has gone)

hope old members come again and saying hi..

CIao~~

Hmm... my first year... x3 Well... it was quite enjoyable~ Was a bit empty at first but then more people started to gather and it got more fun~ Lots of people who came and went but everyone brought something special here~ There were quite a lot more happy moments than unhappy the atmosphere always changed more positive after~ Met a lot of people who i otherwise wouldnt have so i wouldnt give up these 98765... posts for anything~ ;p Well fine im still five off but ill get there =w= A lot of people who were special to me and i had lots of fun with~ Even during the more calm moments i could expect it to get a bit more chaotic soon ;p Though that "soon" might be in a week or so... but still~ The lively chaos and friendly warmth of this place is something that i hope stays forever~ However many generations walk by~ Though there hasnt been talk about it for quite a while... a meet up would really be fun~ And youre all awesome~ x3

Last edited:
Sam.....i wont make u my goal...
Me reaching ur post count is impossible >.<

My first month?
Was quite enjoyable~~
At first i joined only to ask some question about a VN
But now.....somehow i got forced here and cant escape~~
So i plan to stay he for a while~~

Lol xD But ive already slowed a bit~ xD

Hmm... trapped~ And thus another spammer appears~ x3

Hmm... its mostly that theres steam games now along with the anime and stuff x3 Also some productive goals which i want to accomplish before the summer is over... Otherwise... some stuff might get more difficult...

hmmm my first year..... still on it

but my reason to join well i guess it was after my first 2 vn's i ever played and wanted to know what other ones were out there.
Then i found an interesting game, called mafia game and i enjoying playing it ^_^

I met some people, killed samye in mafia game 2 times, but who knows how long i will stay here. but ill be here for a while i guess :D

Hmm yeah so i might get a bit less active... maybe ;p And we probably shouldnt spam too much here since its not quite the spams xD

My first year in ASF was very exhilarating. My original plans for joining were downloading and requesting music. After having made an introductory post, I decided to stick around after having received quite the many welcoming from the users here.

I partook and made comments in quite a few threads at the start but then found posting to be very addictive (poetry, random threads, chopstick contest, Like a boss!, the LPW threads to name a few). At the time I remember seeing Sam(yeung46) sitting at the top of the throne with his high post count and activity and decided to make it my goal to pass him. T'was good fun but hell at the same time.

I also used to converse with some of the members on the forums here in Skype. I still do with a certain few, but not as much as often I used to, even going through lengths of staying up during the night to suit the time zones of those living in NA. Tiring, but well worth the investment.

As my holidays neared it's end, I became less active (university starting up again and a few members stop frequenting ASF which was the main reason for me, I still miss her ;w; ) though I decided I would visit whenever possible like during Christmas break and Easter.

Well that pretty much sums it up. Overall, it was one of my most enjoyable summers for me mostly because of the community back then and being new to the ways of online foruming(sp?).

:goodtea::runhappy: <- Forever my favourite gifs.

Well you pretty much described it all for me there, thats very, if not identical to what I would describe it for myself... Thanks for writing my reply for me :3

I'm not sure any more (if I can remember) what made me join the forum, I...just did for some reason, and so glad I did. I'd like to think it was destiny meeting you all, and creating some very valuable friends and memories in time, like glittering pearls of water on a string. As a string trough time. I hanged around some before I joined the forum on IRC first, watching ppl getting slapped constantly with a big trout. ")
(which I actually didn't really know if was a large fish or a lips thing...I always visually imagined this:
images
)

Me too :1

Hmm... my first year... x3 Well... it was quite enjoyable~ Was a bit empty at first but then more people started to gather and it got more fun~ Lots of people who came and went but everyone brought something special here~ There were quite a lot more happy moments than unhappy the atmosphere always changed more positive after~ Met a lot of people who i otherwise wouldnt have so i wouldnt give up these 98765... posts for anything~ ;p Well fine im still five off but ill get there =w= A lot of people who were special to me and i had lots of fun with~ Even during the more calm moments i could expect it to get a bit more chaotic soon ;p Though that "soon" might be in a week or so... but still~ The lively chaos and friendly warmth of this place is something that i hope stays forever~ However many generations walk by~ Though there hasnt been talk about it for quite a while... a meet up would really be fun~ And youre all awesome~ x3

Possibly one of the first members I kept bumping into......agian......and .....again ! For obvious reasons. Think maybe one of the first things I asked you was how you could be at all paces at once, I've since learned the answer of your secret clone army, but the newcomers may not right away. I also seem to see you getting more open and "settled" in than before, maybe even still today ?")

Looking at my join date always reminds me of how shamefully i was tricked into joining the community. If it wasn't for that, I probably would never have joined, so.. yeah.. (imouto one this year was fun, tho huehuehue)

I met all sorts of ppl.. ppl i like to talk with, ppl i would like to talk with, if i wasn't such a.. mmh.. let's just say shy guy~
and i met ppl that i'd rather not have anything to do with~

umm.. i probably spent to much time on here, not really doing anything and.. yeah.. shuuryou..

Well it's comforting for me, and hopefully for you also and anyone else, that we don't have to spend too much time on here, and doing nothing all by ourselves. We can do something nothing togethers :1

May you feel free to explore anyone you want. Cause if they knew, they might just come explore you instead...

Last edited:
Uhh, I joined around early April, which was one of the "busy" months (the other being May). It started getting hectic after a few members started spamming, myself included. There was a lot of up's and down's, but we got through with it. One of the best moments was the "ecchi" talk on one of the chopstick contest threads with MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE, and some others. It just goes to show that even we can have a good time without Samkaka being there. I started visiting less and less after another year of school started and less of the "originals" visited less as well. I believe I announced my retirement from Anime Sharing, like 3-5 times, but I keep coming back.

If I could ever turn back time, I would go back to the very start of my ASF membership and relive those nostalgic times. OHOHOHHOHOHO. Let them tears flow from your tear ducts and roll down your face.

Well, I've your reason seen, why you joined be - But I've now a thought/question get: What I maybe a another thread make will about "How is the future?" - Means, how looks the future at some members/staff in ASF... - But I'll sure his thread make...:goodtea:~>

Lol well i dunno if im getting more open or not~ Just spamming... quite a bit xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.