The Dead of Ryushare

Fernik

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2014
Bad news for somepeople in the forum, specialy uploaders.

One of the prefered cloud services to have one of the best affiliated program has bitten the dust. Just like Hotfile, Fileserver, Megaupload, Uploadstation and others.

Sad day since the info stored in that service is long lost, who knows if the uploaders did have a backup.

A piece of advice, better buy portable hard disc to store all our preciois data/info/backups, just in case this trend continues.

Ryushare File-Host Owner Arrested – Cash, Cars, Motorcycles Seized

In before Slowpoke...

I own two Seagate Expansion 4TB 3.5-inch USB3.0 (STBV4000100) External Desktop Hard Drive.

Good thing to know it, we don't know how long cloudservers will last, since some corporations are getting overagressive on trying to destroy the sharing scene of the net.

BTW how do you feel the quality of those Seage, I'm thinking on getting one soon. The hardware store next to where I live are selling that same model,(SEAGATE BACKUP PLUS 4TB, 3.5 PULG USB3.0 STCA4000100) and the price is good too MXN$ 2200.00 (about US$170).

It happened just when I found tons of ryu links to LNs TT_TT

I look at your avatar and can understand your pain, feels bad, hope you can find alternative links to what you wanted.

I also own several STBV4000200 (4TB drives). The quality seems decent and I've had them for around 6 months, no problems so far.

Just a note though, Seagate now have 5TB drives available, other manufacturers will most likely be bringing out their editions too.

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?
kyou159357 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you re-up this mexashare? Thank you.
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
VALENTINE PINK died also
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
HoneyComing re:coming part 9 died all links, can you reupload it please