COMIC ZIN Site Registration Help!

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
I have recently come across COMIC ZIN's online store, from what I can make out of it, is a doujin store. I've been wanting to purchase the delectable doujins from the store site but I can't find anywhere where I'm supposed to "Register" for a store account. Someone help please? Already looked up in google, but can';t find anything to help me with.

This link is where I;m stuck at with Google Translator and registration:
https://shop.comiczin.jp/

For starters this page explains how to use the website but it's in Japanese. You can try using Google Translate and it is an illustrated guide. It only gets you as far as registering an account though. The register button is that blue one in the top right corner with the text 会員登録

Basically, what happens is
  1. You agree to the terms of use
  2. You key in your details. All the fields below are required. They are marked with a red ※

お名前 is your name in kanji characters: 姓 for surname, 名 for first name
    お名前(フリガナ)is your name in katakana characters: セイ for surname, メイ for first name
    郵便番号 is your the postal code (in Japan)
    住所 is your address (in Japan)
    電話番号 is your telephone number (in Japan)
    メールアドレス is your email address, key it in twice
    性別 is your gender, 男性 for male, 女性 for female
    希望するパスワード is your password, again key it in twice
    パスワードを忘れた時のヒント is your security question, 質問 is your question and 答え your answer
    弊社からのお知らせ is whether or not you want to receive news, HTMLメール+テキストメールを受け取る for email and SMS, テキストメールを受け取る for just SMS and 受け取らない for "No"

Click on the big red button 内容確認へ
  3. Confirm your details and click the big red button 内容を送信. Click the grey button 戻る to return to previous page.
  4. A confirmation email will be sent to your email so go to your email, click on the link provided and your registration is complete.

The problem here is it doesn't seem like they serve customers outside of Japan and seeing that they even ask for your phone number, address and postal code it seems like it will be more difficult to get things sent overseas. You might be able to find a workaround like a middleman service; as such I have taken the liberty of briefly outlining the registration process as above. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Murakumo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha