Closing my threads is not a good idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeliar791

May 3, 2012
I think you people need to show me some respect. I am not your child.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's going on here!?

Who has closed your thread? When did this happen? Just now?

It happened yesterday, his thread was closed by a mod Orisa

And Zeliar honestly, calm down. People tried to help you but you found it hard to appreciate it.
You know there's this saying that goes

"豚に真珠"

Which reads "Buta ni shinjyu"
I don't want to try to sound like a wise ass here but it's hard to offer things to one that can't learn to be thankful for it.

Hmm...I don't know why Orisa did that...

Well, Zeliar if you don't mind, I'm going to re-open your thread. But just to make sure Orisa doesn't nail ya' again, I'm going to move your thread to the Spam Section.

I also had to delete your second post here Zeliar, it's against our policies here.

I also had to edit your first post. Sorry about that, but I'm still seeing what I can do for ya'.

Last edited:
Calm down! How can I calm down when my mind is infected by a bunch of parasites that think they know me better then I know myself?

Hmm...I don't know why Orisa did that...

Well, Zeliar if you don't mind, I'm going to re-open your thread. But just to make sure Orisa doesn't nail ya' again, I'm going to move your thread to the Spam Section.

I also had to delete your second post here Zeliar, it's against our policies here.

I also had to edit your first post. Sorry about that, but I'm still seeing what I can do for ya'.

I will kill you if you move my post. Also do not edit my first post.

Zeliar, I've got your thread opened again, but I don't for how long it will stay open.....

Edit: Zeliar, I have no say in the matter about if your thread stays or not. I moved it so the other moderator wouldn't nail you again. But unfortunately, I was required to edit your first two posts in your thread here.

Here we go again, something has been done in your favour and once again there's no sign of gratefulness. Really?
C'mon man..

You people are controlling me... You have controlled me! You will not listen to me, and have controlled me! I am being dominated by you. I have no free will, I cannot make decisions for myself, because you people control my mind! This is worse then pain. Shame worse then death. Do you understand!

I guess he has problems and here he releases his anger....

This is my problem... You are talking above me... It makes me feel insignificant. To make matters worse you are talking above me with another... Do you understand. I am being attacked by numbers, and they are stronger then me.

You people control me, and to make matters worse... You are ignorant. That pisses me off.

Zeliar,

I've been overturned in re-opening your thread for now. So when the moderator closed your thread logs in a again, I'm gonna talk with him about your thread.

Zeliar,

I've been overturned in re-opening your thread for now. So when the moderator closed your thread logs in a again, I'm gonna talk with him about your thread.

Okay... As I said I am not in control of myself. I have no abilities. I like you people because of your strength. Because I tend to stick with things to comfort myself. It is embarrassing, but I cannot seem to exist with my own strength, and I feel threatened by everything. My mind is too weak, and while I am capable, I have no abilities. When people talk to me, I am not strong enough to challenge them, so I attack em. This is because I overreact to insults, because I am weak. I perceive everything as a insult. I have been insulted when my forum got taken down, it humiliated me... Made me feel like a child. I am very depressed. I did not think myself a child. This is not based on strength, but my experience. Meaning I think I am justified on my suffering, and feel I do not deserve to be treated like a child, because I have suffered, and I believe that pain is significant. I think it is important, and so am I, even though I have no strength. As crazy as it seems, I feel justified in my existence, and do not feel the need to support myself.

Well, as I said in my last post Zeliar,

Just wait. I don't know when the other mod will be online, but when he's back I'll talk with him. But! I can't promise anything at all. I can only try.

Well, as I said in my last post Zeliar,

Just wait. I don't know when the other mod will be online, but when he's back I'll talk with him. But! I can't promise anything at all. I can only try.

That is fine. I just feel really nervous. I feel better when I post online, and subject myself to pain, because I feel stronger. I feel I cannot contain my anxiety any longer. I have been fatally attacked online, and this caused red heat... Like vapors. Lined red. This has ruined my self, and now I have to keep attacking myself online, or the anxiety keeps getting worse. The pain is unimaginable, and nobody will help me, so I have to keep attacking myself, and put an end to all this misery, I have been able to reason better now, but I do not want to waste anymore time moping, when I can destroy myself online. This ends the pain. I have to end this pain, the problems of not being heard, and the problems when people assert themselves on me. I have to end this, and make myself communicable. I don't want to be misunderstood. I want to understand myself. I am not a pussy... I remember being fed that line on a talk to stranger site. It is weird. Its not like I go on these sites to challenge myself, but it seems it happens anyways... I only wanted a loving environment where I could be coddled for my every fears, but instead I get attacked for them, and do not know why. I just don't want to feel pain.

Well, for the time being, just play some games or watch some anime or something.

I'll let you know what happened when I've talked with the other moderator.

Well, for the time being, just play some games or watch some anime or something.

I'll let you know what happened when I've talked with the other moderator.

Thanks... You know I have absolutely nothing in common with you, but I appreciate the effort. The problem I have is that I am being held to the same standards as everybody else, when I know they are different. I mean that I am an outcast, and they all belong to some kind of category. Everything is different, people are not the same, and every person is different. Why should I be held to some universal standards when I know I am different? It would have been good enough just to leave my posts in a single section. This is a serious discussion in that I feel my posts are important, and it is better then me starting multiple topics no? Another thing is that while I understand the limit on posts, this should have been done in the first place as to not offend me, but this is supposed to be a consequence for my proposed spamming? If people want a universal, then make everybody post only one post. This would be more efficient. Then me being singled out. No?

I created a new subforum for things like this:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/direct-staff-contact-109/

That way people can discuss things with the staff team with no unrelated third being privy to the discussion.

I have a question regarding that... What is to stop people from spamming in the subforum, and how can I trust that the moderators will do their jobs regarding that section. I mean you people obviously do not care about rules, and make it up as pretense. I have seen many examples online of people violating rules and not being punished... Some chick on another forum cussed me out, and went unpunished, yet I got banned for attacking her.

Only the thread creator and the AS staff (Moderators, Global Moderators, and Administrators) can see a specific thread. People being unable to even see you wrote anything should be quite effective from spamming your threads there.

As far as the trust thing goes - if you don't trust staff to do their job properly, contact their higher ups. If you don't trust the higher ups, you should leave and find a board where you trust the leaders. Simple as that.

And while your experience in another board is a negative example of staff arbitrariness, it is nothing that ever happened here to my knowledge. Keep in mind that when you wish not to be treated like everybody else, you should extend the same courtesy to others. We are not like other boards and our staff is not like them - being dissatisfied with the very same things you complain about is one of the main reasons we set out to create our own forum instead of an easier to manage blog.

We care about the rules we created, as we feel they are the basis of getting along with each other without hurting anyone's feelings.
If the rules become a facsimile, so do the interactions between people - and thus they lose their point altogether.

Reactions: Ein
We make the rules.

Piss on our work and piss on us. It will only give yourself grief. Everyone is allowed to be here.

Only the thread creator and the AS staff (Moderators, Global Moderators, and Administrators) can see a specific thread. People being unable to even see you wrote anything should be quite effective from spamming your threads there.

As far as the trust thing goes - if you don't trust staff to do their job properly, contact their higher ups. If you don't trust the higher ups, you should leave and find a board where you trust the leaders. Simple as that.

And while your experience in another board is a negative example of staff arbitrariness, it is nothing that ever happened here to my knowledge. Keep in mind that when you wish not to be treated like everybody else, you should extend the same courtesy to others. We are not like other boards and our staff is not like them - being dissatisfied with the very same things you complain about is one of the main reasons we set out to create our own forum instead of an easier to manage blog.

We care about the rules we created, as we feel they are the basis of getting along with each other without hurting anyone's feelings.
If the rules become a facsimile, so do the interactions between people - and thus they lose their point altogether.

I do not understand anything you just posted. You are completely nonsense. The only thing I know is that people are people. They do whatever they fucking feel like, and do not give a shit about your bullshit.

Then why are we still talking here instead of just banning you?
There is no benefit for any staff member to talk to you.
You are constantly insulting and belittling us.
You are not a pleasure to talk to, once we come right down to it.

What I want to do right now is watch some anime. What I am doing is trying to help someone who doesn't seem to want my help because it inconveniences his world view. If you insist on continuing to insult us and ignore what we say, you will have no choice but to leave.

Right now there's more than one path open to you. Which fork of the road you take is up to you.

Then why are we still talking here instead of just banning you?
There is no benefit for any staff member to talk to you.
You are constantly insulting and belittling us.
You are not a pleasure to talk to, once we come right down to it.

What I want to do right now is watch some anime. What I am doing is trying to help someone who doesn't seem to want my help because it inconveniences his world view. If you insist on continuing to insult us and ignore what we say, you will have no choice but to leave.

Right now there's more than one path open to you. Which fork of the road you take is up to you.

You are stupid if you have to ask these questions. You know why I am here. I want to put an end to your existence. I want to terminate you. I am here to end your process. I post on this forum, so I can destroy you. Because you are my pain. You are the reason why I suffer, and I hate you. I wish you were dead, because you hate me. You hate me! You hate me!

I don't care enough about you to hate you.

P.s.: You are still banned. I get to watch my anime, you get to enjoy the knowledge that humanity is fundamentally flawed with you being the only one to see the truth. Guess we both ended up winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。