CISPA, an old threat comes back after it's pre-decessor didn't reach conclusion.

Animaksiat

エロゲーソムリエ
Contributor
Oct 8, 2011
some of people might remember last year when we all are being threaten by the existence of SOPA, and now the House are preparing a new act to be voice. though actually it's already been introduced in 2011.

geez, i wonder when will they gave up! what fears me and maybe most of the internet users. this act are actually not for capturing hackers nor to capture piracy act, rather to spy peoples private information!

it's now just a few hours or days before the act be voiced! curse that Mike Rogers and whoever elected him! i just can only hope that this wont pass again like those pre-decessor

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Intelligence_Sharing_and_Protection_Act

It's worrying but our staple of entertainments (eroge, fansubbed anime, j-music, manga) are quite the minority. The main backer of the CISPA is mostly American company and film industry who feel wronged that their products are being pirated (even though we just want to sharing it with our friends, what is wrong with that?).

I think one of possible damage we can have is the lost of dubbed anime around the net, with the exception of official streaming site (which are not much and I don't care since I don't watch dub).

It's worrying but our staple of entertainments (eroge, fansubbed anime, j-music, manga) are quite the minority. The main backer of the CISPA is mostly American company and film industry who feel wronged that their products are being pirated (even though we just want to sharing it with our friends, what is wrong with that?).

I think one of possible damage we can have is the lost of dubbed anime around the net, with the exception of official streaming site (which are not much and I don't care since I don't watch dub).

it's true that hollywood is the main stringpuller but well, untill it's actually passed we don't know what effects exactly would this do to anime/eroges, companies in japan aren't exactly happy with their products being pirated as well, it'd give them a great chance to sweep.

but lol, if hollywood have the money to pursue this law over and over again, i reckon they're doing fine, financial wise:hapjudge:

loss of dubbed anime = zero loss to me:emjudge:

Hmm that crazy bunch at it again? :goodtea: I wonder if someone else is going to rant about how the citizens arent giving him more moneys :goodtea: Pretty sure they arent losing all that much and what happened to those studies they sweeped under the table that said they were actually earning more? :/

it's true that hollywood is the main stringpuller but well, untill it's actually passed we don't know what effects exactly would this do to anime/eroges, companies in japan aren't exactly happy with their products being pirated as well, it'd give them a great chance to sweep.

but lol, if hollywood have the money to pursue this law over and over again, i reckon they're doing fine, financial wise:hapjudge:

loss of dubbed anime = zero loss to me:emjudge:

Hollywood just being anally pained about these good, law-abiding people sharing something they legally buy with other people.

Short comment: That is all bulls#@>! Because the big film/music/software industry are never happy about his/her money-score, they make xxxxxxxx million $/Yen, what I 10000% sure am, that this his/her production costs every time cover could... They are just money crazy. :goodtea:~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.