subnet_zero

Wannabe Otaku
Elite Member
Sep 25, 2011
So today is my 18th birthday :menft: and in the mail I recieved a 25$ gift card from a loving family member :giveme:

So basically I have no idea what to do with this thing / how to spend it... and I am looking for a good 25$ investment.:desire: If anyone has any ideas... I am really not looking for anything too specific... Just really something awesome.

I am:
An Otaku
A huge kemonomimi lover
A Steam user
An Ebay enthusiast
An amature photographer
A Japanese Playstation store user (PS Vita/PS3)
18 years old

I also play Phantasy Star Online 2 if that can work out in any way?:thumbup:

If someone is smart enough to find an amazing investment that doesn't use up all of the money$, I wouldn't mind paying the good samaritan back with a small gift using the remainder of the funds on this prepaid visa but if you do find a good use for all the funds... you will remain in my memory forever as someone I owe a good deed too :)

Hmm gas? xD Well lets see... i dont actually use money much since i dislike shopping quite a bit... what to do with $25 xD Ehh... hmm... go on ebay and dig up random (hopefully cheap) stuff? xD Well actually... theres probably shipping and stuff which would take most of the 25 isnt there? xD Ehh... or maybe not... i dont use ebay much =w=

Buy some computer fans! You can always add more Woooooooooooooooosh to your machine!

I don't really know what you can use 25 USD for... I mean, I have to earn a load to pay off all my liabilities and 25 USD seems so little to me now days...

For someone around your age, I would advise you using it to help yourself or even enhance your lifestyle. Or you could get something that you will use in life to make life easier, I suppose. Depending which country you're from, it can be a lot or very little to be honest.

And you can always pitch in more money if you combine it to buy something else with it. I did that to buy someone a new keyboard and mouse combo to enhance their livelihood and reduce their chances of injury due to low ergonomics.

25 USD is only enough for me to go to the city and back twice with a full day fare. Excluding everything else that comes with the expanse going back and forth.

I like @HatoriTakaya idea :).
If me, i'll leave it in the visa card, maybe funding my paypal account to further use :).

A better idea than my last: Use your card on J-List, see if they sell kemonomimi themed books/magazines.

Here's another addition for Otaku Fetishies. If you want a Anime Mouse Pad. Go contact the person making it in Doki Fansubs.

Here's the Doki Anime Mouse Pad Link

Holo is planning to make them according the person request as long they paid it in advance. You can find more details here too. Have a look and decide if this is want you want. 6 Euro Dollars for a flat Mouse Pad with a Anime Design. With Boobs on it will cost a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha