Best file"sharing" site for file preservation?

Joyjason

Cynical Philosopher
Elite Member
Dec 16, 2010
Hi there. This is a simple question I have to the members who may use online storage tools to store games and anime that they might not watch at the moment, but want to keep it for whatever reason.

I'm not like other members with several hundred GBs of storage space; I only have a 250 GB HDD and external hard drives that are 500 gb and 80 gb (<-- I know, pathetic xD)

Slowly reaching the point where I cannot hold much anymore, I'm at a dilemma of what to do. Because of links dying left and right, I've always been paranoid about uploading the files on a filesharing server, and I can't always rely on other members' download links.

tl;dr (not like the post was long anyways)
I want to know if there's a reliable online server I can use to simple store files (If sharing is possible, that's an extra bonus)
Oh, and I've tried to find External Drives on ebay and such, but a poor college student doesn't really have that much money to blow... ._.;;

I appreciate any suggestions or advice :)

That's already a lot if you ask me. A lot for ordinary people that is. XD

For the file-sharing sites, I mostly use Mediafire, DDLA, and Uploading. They're all free and nice. I don't really like Fileserve and hotfile. They limit speeds for free users even when you are using accelerators like IDM and jDownloader.

As for the hardware storage, here's a very simple and easy tip:

Get some old but working 2.5" HDDs (The ones used on laptops) even if the hard disk's boot sector is already broken (Meaning it cannot be used as a boot hard disk or primary hard disk for operating systems anymore) it can still be used as storage if you use it with a hard disk enclosure and controller.
So basically, you are going to make it in to an external hard disk yourself and it's quite easier than you expect. So start asking and looking for donors like friends, family, or relatives that upgraded their rig's HDDs or replaced their old ones. Hahahaha.

Enclosures are really cheap nowadays and would only range between 3-6 US$

This reply might be hellishly late but... Lifetime premiums are always a good thing right? >.<
Try filefactory and uploaded.to .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks