合血道

Nov 18, 2011
Lucid dreaming is a state of sleep where a person is still able to maintain a certain level of self awareness, even while dreaming and can thus control their dreams to a certain extent. Who has experienced it? How did it work out for you?

I was never able to survive this .... focus in as most, but after a while when I think I'm in a lucid dream, I fall asleep and wake up in the morning sleepy

If i can i like manipulating my dreams though i usually wake before being able to do much then i just lie there and try to continue my dream.

When I gain consciousness in a dream I always wake up. Hence my dreams always end right before the climax and I never get to find out what would have happened if I tried to fight that giant yellow hairy ogre thing chasing me, or if I took the hand that was extending from my computer screen. :(

^ I agree with that XD Always ends at the exciting part. I never beat the dungeon boss, escaped the maze, slayed the land shark, beat Misty in a pokemon battle, caught the fairy, and numerous other endings.

>.< it sounds like so much fun... but the extent of my dream control would probably be in day dreaming...

At some point I know that I'm actually dreaming so I kinda mange to turn the dream into my liking.
But when I wake up, I forget almost everything -_-

If I dream it's always "lucid" pretty damn fast.

Doesn't take much to realize "This is fake..." "This isn't right..." etc., etc. pretty fast.

Then it just becomes "Well, go along with it or open my eyes and get up.." since actually dreaming usually means I've slept a long time.

Lately I always dreaming that I'm driving fast, then I couldn't hit the break just in time to avoid crash. It's either falling of the cliff, falling into the river or hitting the vehicle in front.
Kinda annoying when you realized that your leg kicking while sleeping when you dream about that.

Lately I always dreaming that I'm driving fast, then I couldn't hit the break just in time to avoid crash. It's either falling of the cliff, falling into the river or hitting the vehicle in front.
Kinda annoying when you realized that your leg kicking while sleeping when you dream about that.

I thought you always wake up before you crash

I heard if you dont wake up you might get a heart attack or something x.x

heh, I've had dreams of ditching a MD-11 with various situations :P

And I always seem to wake up just before the belly hits the water (aka 200ft AGL)

I thought you always wake up before you crash
I heard if you dont wake up you might get a heart attack or something x.x
Not really. After the accident, it's either I wake up(just open my eyes slightly) then continue sleeping, or the dream proceed to the next scene.

heh, I've had dreams of ditching a MD-11 with various situations :P
And I always seem to wake up just before the belly hits the water (aka 200ft AGL)
I think you too obsess with MD-11.

For me, the best non-combat aircraft is C-47 Douglas Dakota.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.