Batman Has Died.

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
Adam West, straight-faced star of TV's 'Batman,' dies at 88

Adam West, the ardent actor who managed to keep his tongue in cheek while wearing the iconic cowl of the Caped Crusader on the classic 1960s series Batman, has died. He was 88.

West, who was at the pinnacle of pop culture after Batman debuted in January 1966, only to see his career fall victim to typecasting after the ABC show flamed out, died Friday night in Los Angeles after a short battle with leukemia, a family spokesperson said.

West died peacefully surrounded by his family and is survived by his wife Marcelle, six children, five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.

More to the story here:

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/06/10/adam-west-batman-star-dies-at-88/22135863/?flv=1

Only Adam West could do Batman like this:

RIP Bright Night. :(

thats sad, many good actors/singers died last year and providing this year as well. though they are old, nevertheless it is still very sad to hear. i liked adam west from batman and his voice acting in many cartoon series.

Although I haven't watched anything he did in years, I grew up watching reruns of his batman series and LOVED it. He will be missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3