Any good Vocaloid music sharing sites?

I love AS for anime, hentai and eroge. But recently both MikuDB and VocaloidP3 are gone, so I need another source for Vocaloid music. If anyone knows a good site for that please share, thanks.

you could try anime-mp3.com, they are my alternative source of music for what ASL doesn't upload... hope they don't go down anytime soon though :P

That's the issue, they don't have a lot of producers' songs on iTune. Importing the CD from Japan is expensive. That's why I look for Vocaloid music sharing sites.

Reactions: espiekerella
I don't think they had the MikuDB section before. From what i read on another site this is an effort to upload all the album that was on mikudb.

I'm not sure whether it's an effort to restore mikuDB but I do know that that section is rather recent... just opened only this year I should think.

For now they're the only other source that I go to aside from ASL

In fact they're the only two sources that I know of. If anyone knows of other sources do tell me or share them here if they have Vocaloid content

Sorry to bump this after so many years, but many of the sites mentioned are dead now. Does anyone know any new Vocaloid sharing sites? Please share, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/