Vietx2k

Ketchup Meister
Elite Member
Nov 25, 2011
Anyone live near the North-East of the US to ever go to one? Its always awesome ^_^
Went to the last 3 events. What got me hook is the concerts they host and of course the cosplayers =P
Thoughts?

Cosplayers for me. I'm gonna have to start going to events just for the cosplaying.

What's your most favorite thing to do at the Anime convention?

Taking Photos after Photos of Cosplayers. Hahaha. The main events is always different so thats nice also. Favorite Moments would be Video Game Orchestra and the one... THE ONLY...Nobuo Uematsu performing One Wing Angel on stage. God i had chills haha

I went to Anime Boston in 2011.. Sadly that was a 4 hour drive from where I am. It was really fun though.
It was my first anime convention, I loved seeing all of the cosplayers and doing some cosplay of my own.. The concerts and panels were also fun to be at. And of course I really loved the Dealer Room and Artist Alley. I ended up buying a few art prints that I have around my room now.

I would like to go to Boston again this year for the convention but I'm not sure if the group of people here are willing to venture out that far again haha. Boston sure did have a great convention though.

I want to go so bad, but I can't drive, and I has no money.

I hate love my life.

You went last year? Sweet =] Did you happen to get in the Stereopony concert? The bass guitar was such a cutie ^_^. I got to sit 8 rows from the stage. Made my night but Speaks destroyed my ears that night @_@

Oh no I missed that concert.. It's too bad because I really wanted to see it too! Haha, I forgot what we got caught up with. We need to plan better next time for what we are going to see and when.

And Tenshi, I hope you can go to one soon..! Maybe gather a group of people so you don't have to drive.. That's what we did for Boston.

Last edited:
Friend's from California showed me there pics/videos from Comic Con... Much more sexier there T_T....... [MENTION=11814]Ryachu[/MENTION] was it a rock concert then? A band call Girugamesh was there also. Not a big fan, but the performance was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。