AmazonJP Address Input?

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
In Amazon Japan address input, What do I put in the Address Line 1 if I live in an urban boat (apartment)? And for the telephone do I put my room number's phone number down?
If I select the "see in English" option, do I still have to put the address in Japanese?

And how does the Pickup Location option work?

Last edited:
Do you say that you are still in Japan and you want to pick up an AmazonJP package at the hotel or somewhere?

yes, but I haven't placed my order yet cause I don't know what to put down. (and i dont know how PickUpLocation works)

OK. So... you'd better ask at the front desk if they can receive a package from Amazon. If thet can, they'll show you how to write the shipping address and telephone number.

If they can't, you can still use "Convenience store pick-up" : you can pick up an AmazonJP package at Lawson and FamilyMart.
On the "Select a shipping address" page, you can search the convenience store by address, zip-code, and landmark. If you want to pick up it nearby the hotel, put the hotel zip-code and push search button. Then you can choose a Shipping Convenience Store.

Reactions: Murakumo
I see...it was that simple eh. Thanks I was nervous about using the Family mart thing but I think I get it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?