Allergies/Sinuses From Hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will98

Praetorem Kitsune
Aug 19, 2011
Do any of ya' have serious or just annoying sinuses or allergies. (i.e Poison ivy, dandruff, certain pollens, etc.)

I have all kinds of problems from the two. My biggest allergy is Ivy and my sinuses are so clogged, I really can't smell anything.

I used to have dandruff before, but I don't considered it as an allergy, thou.

Thou there this one problem that come and goes without warning, but not often, where there are times when my nose get really itchy, not the itchy-that-you-wanna-scratch-type, but when you rub it furiously, you tend to smell something smelly.
I usually try to wash my nose with some toothpaste to ease the itchiness.

I don't have it on my nose, but I have really, really bad dandruff on my head. Conditioner does not work, nor does oils or the like. I don't mind, it seems less noticeable to me if I have my hair long.

Have you try Rejoice anti-dandruff shampoo?
It work for me, also it make your hair soft, unlike other anti-dandruff shampoo.

No I haven't. I've been trying some of that Equate conditioner for kids. It holds for a day or so, then it all comes back.

I'll check on that Rejoice anti-dandruff shampoo.

Thanks again Alexsdu.

Well for sinuses i used to have them and it really affects me badly. Theres a chinese method to " cure " from that but it maybe quite costly *way cheaper then sugery* but Very painful for 5minutes. But its garunteed to work.

Yeah, what is it?
We might need it some day.

Yeah, what is it?
We might need it some day.

good thing it was in the past time......back in my elementary school, i had to consume 5 or more pills....and that was 3x each day :(

i used to had cold allergy... now it's only memories :D

Cold Allergy? How does that work? You sneeze when it's cold?

Well, due to my crappy internet service, it tend to make me lazy to check post.
I have the habit of opening multiple taps at once, like what I was doing now, in this General Discussion section.

Right now I'm in my office, using the office's internet fast line to check the forum.
*Don't tell anybody about this*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!