21st birthday suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friedrich

May 9, 2012
It's my 21st birthday! i've no clue what i'm going to do today. so i thought i'd ask you guys if you have any suggestions about what i could do to celebrate; maybe you can share some of your 21st birthday ideas with me. :)

in America atleast, the 21st birthday is significant because you can legally purchase and consume alcoholic beverages and legally purchase handguns from the store.

i've already decided to get wasted tonight for starters, heh.

Reactions: uenchuceli
This is not a helpful post, while helpful at the same time, so excuse me XD

Talk to [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; , he's the birthday parties organizer

[MENTION=26803]Friedrich[/MENTION]; Hmm, I had my buddies buy me drinks for my 21st, went to a bar and got wasted :D

BTW, where in Oklahoma do you live? I used to live in Lawton

[MENTION=26803]Friedrich[/MENTION]; Hmm, I had my buddies buy me drinks for my 21st, went to a bar and got wasted :D

BTW, where in Oklahoma do you live? I used to live in Lawton
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Edmond, at the moment. Great state, great city.

[MENTION=26803]Friedrich[/MENTION]; Yeah, I liked living in Oklahoma, kinda hot though. I live in Illinois now, my dad was military so we moved around a lot.

To bad Oklahoma lost to Texas this year in college football :(

It's my 21st birthday! i've no clue what i'm going to do today. so i thought i'd ask you guys if you have any suggestions about what i could do to celebrate; maybe you can share some of your 21st birthday ideas with me. :)

Well, I'll the task take (to be honest; I like it better, if 2 days before the Bday asked will), but before I it do; can you please me some infos, better said: Some imaginations about your own Bday-thread give, okay?:goodtea:~>

Well, I'll the task take (to be honest; I like it better, if 2 days before the Bday asked will), but before I it do; can you please me some infos, better said: Some imaginations about your own Bday-thread give, okay?:goodtea:~>

i'm going to go down to the range and browse handguns, probably shoot and promptly get wasted. i'm lost as what else to do :(

[MENTION=26803]Friedrich[/MENTION]; Yeah, I liked living in Oklahoma, kinda hot though. I live in Illinois now, my dad was military so we moved around a lot.

To bad Oklahoma lost to Texas this year in college football :(
the thing about Oklahoma weather is that it's bipolar. it might have been hot when you were here, but it was snowing not too long ago. I think the saying in Oklahoma is, "If you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes."

Unlike most Oklahomans around here, i don't really follow football/sports, honestly. but i believe we did beat them pretty handily not too long ago as well.

Also, your dad was in the military? cool, mine was, too. he worked on helicopter avionics in Fort Hood and had training as a green beret during the first Gulf war.

i'm going to go down to the range and browse handguns, probably shoot and promptly get wasted. i'm lost as what else to do :(

Eee... Sorry Friedrich, but this isn't what I from you know wanted. - I wanted know, how the Bday-thread look out should, understood?:goodtea:~>

the thing about Oklahoma weather is that it's bipolar. it might have been hot when you were here, but it was snowing not too long ago. I think the saying in Oklahoma is, "If you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes."

Unlike most Oklahomans around here, i don't really follow football/sports, honestly. but i believe we did beat them pretty handily not too long ago as well.

Also, your dad was in the military? cool, mine was, too. he worked on helicopter avionics in Fort Hood and had training as a green beret during the first Gulf war.

My dad was mostly in Military Intelligence, we were in Germany for a few years as well. My older brother is in the Air Force, and my younger brother was in the army, but was medically retired after getting injured in Iraq

How long have you been in Oklahoma? I was only there for 3-4 years

I'm from OK too! Buy some bottles, a handgun, throw a party, and just empty clips into the sky at 3AM. The neighbors will love it.

Ain't that shit the truth.

My dad was mostly in Military Intelligence, we were in Germany for a few years as well. My older brother is in the Air Force, and my younger brother was in the army, but was medically retired after getting injured in Iraq

How long have you been in Oklahoma? I was only there for 3-4 years

My grandad was in Germany, so my father ended up being born in Landstuhl, Germany. He was in Communications i think, though.

I've lived here since 2009 or thereabouts.

My grandad was in Germany, so my father ended up being born in Landstuhl, Germany. He was in Communications i think, though.

I've lived here since 2009 or thereabouts.

I was also born in Landstuhl, Germany

Well, my 21st birthday is coming up on February, but I don't think I'm going to get wasted or anything.

Really, my philosophy is that you can get drunk anytime after 21, and I'm pretty sure people consume bits of alcohol even before that age (I mean, I have... Not enough to become intoxicated, but as a social measure).

Shooting guns is fine, since it's really a form of recreation

I'm that type of person who didn't do anything but chug Dr. Pepper, get birthday wishes from online friends, and enjoy a nice anime title or a game--on his 18th birthday. I don't need cigarettes (mainly because I study a health profession), but also because I know that I'm mature enough to control my own behaviors even if the law states that I don't have the right requirements to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.