The worst bosses T~T

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
(Just talk about how difficult a boss is in a game)
so I'm playing Symphony of Eternity and I'm stuck at this one boss in the volcano. He hits me once and I die fdljsanerlgiualirgbalibregabregiuharegilubALIBERFLIABERG :deadsad:.....
I found one place that said you have to continually use healing items and water magic. I'm like 2 seconds from just not trying to play this anymore, but I'm interested in the story :P
It's nowhere near as enjoyable as some other games I've played~ lol

Remembers me about Touhou bosses on Lunatic... Well, healing items and water magic probably wont help if you die from 1 hit unless you got some kind of defence increasing skills (never actually played that game so i don't know if there are any)

It depends if you're far into the game or not :/ It also depends on if you really are that interested in the story... Since that seems to be the case, do you have any other choice than to complete the game anyways? x) I wish you good luck on that boss! Remember that all bosses who aren't supposed to win against you are possible to beat, it's all about strategy! (in most games at least lol)

this is the 2nd boss. The first one is okay, and this is not even 2 hours into the game at this point x-x

*laughing hysterically* What? xD I've never heard of a 2nd boss to be that hard and especially not 2 hours into the game, but it could be that you might be underleveled or something like that? Try to level up a bit or something like that if the game lets you do that :/
Sorry, but if that don't work i got no clue of what you could do to beat him :/

Last edited:
Hmm... bosses... there was some bosses in zelda that were a major pain since i didnt know what to do to beat them and there was no real clue =.= But reading a guide helped with that :/

Hmm kingdom hearts... is he one of those "true final bosses" or "secret bosses?" xD

Hmm kingdom hearts... is he one of those "true final bosses" or "secret bosses?" xD

In BBS he's an optional boss.

In KH2 he's rated as the game's hardest boss :( Also he has no rival character and is still very, very hard to beat with maxed stats and the Ultima weapon.

Hmm so his only there to make people rage quit? xD Well probably more than just that~ No decent strategy to beat him?

And probably a new TV, playstation, game disk, etc....

That's what they put Sephiroth in for.... the glory of beating him.... if you ever managed to.

Lol play against him for hours and hours and then beat him after learning all his moves and a year's worth of luck?

I guess. I've never been able to beat him.

I have some friends who have spent hours and hours trying to beat him.

Hmm there are people who have beaten him arent there? xD Maybe theres some video on it?

Yeah, there are people who have beaten it.... but playing on beginner and maxed out is not a challenge...

Gotta have the prestige and glory.

Lol play on the highest difficulty~ I wonder if theres any joke weapon which is only useful against him xD

I dunno, I have read or seen anything about weapons like that. All I know is that Sephiroth is the most hardest boss in KH... so many rage quits.

Hmm i want to try fighting him now xD Not that my laptop would play the game very well...

hmm.....worst bosses.....for total hp to beat are yiazmat in ff12 and freya in Star ocean 3 4d mode

50 million hp=/

sephiroth.....how about lingering spirit boss in khfm in critical mode:dead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?