Who wants to play?

Ichiko

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2012
Poutpoutpout. I'M SO BORED D: I can't seem to find any good MMORPGs, does anyone know of any that are free? And would be willing to play with me? :'3

it depends on what system you want it for~ :goodtea: I use a mac, but sometimes I can use windows. I also have an ipod, can't do too much with it tho XD
ummmm I like playing games from yahoo chat XD I at least I used to do that with ppl~
for mmorpg mmmmm idk I get bored of those really easily XD I used to play some alot

it depends on what system you want it for~ :goodtea: I use a mac, but sometimes I can use windows. I also have an ipod, can't do too much with it tho XD
ummmm I like playing games from yahoo chat XD I at least I used to do that with ppl~
for mmorpg mmmmm idk I get bored of those really easily XD I used to play some alot

ANYTHING I'M DYING HERE D:

*rawr* idk what to suggest since i forget what I played XD
i'm just going to tag random ppl to help suggest things~
[MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] [MENTION=33148]Kasumi[/MENTION] [MENTION=29319]Kiririn[/MENTION] [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] [MENTION=30017]stardice[/MENTION] [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]

we have a situation of random boredness of destruction~ care to help suggest games for ipad or windows? :3 browser games might work too~ :P

well, we all in different region, so playing online together might be difficult.. what to play? hmm...

sword girls? i remember that too.. the art is pretty good too...

Hmm yu gi oh xD

I dont really know much mmo games... mostly just play flash games and stuff... xD

that sword girls online catch my attention..:blushing:

Hello.. Guud Morning All.. :blushing:

*Edit : uuu.. im forget that was like card playing... T__T

i prefer that steam games.. mmorpg game.. rather than playing card games..

Last edited:
yaa,, im forget too look specifically at it... T__T

mmorpggames will good if we playing in lot ppl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3