What Rpg's, VN's or even good games would you suggest?

zhabanet

Feb 18, 2015
What games do you suggest?

Hey! What games would you personally suggest to someone? Why? (Plot, developpement, characters, game-play or just some stuff that you enjoyed in the game)

Say the game's type/style (Fps, VN, Rpg, J-Rpg, Eroge.....)If its translated or not. (because not everyone knows Japanese or other languages)

Oh a last thing: !Try not resorting to spoilers it may ruin the game experience!

Thank you and hope you can all find new good games :)

:goodtea:
For now I would suggest the Disgaea series:
I will keep it simple so lets start with the first game

Disgaea_logo-1.png

Plot:
The story takes place in the underworld where a spoiled demon prince is awaken by his not so loyal servant that informs the prince that the overlord his father has died 2 years ago. stunned by the news the prince decides to take his father place as the new overlord when he discovered that all of his father servants are competing for the title of overlord as well, and than the demon prince decides to take the title by force but little does the he know that this journey is full of twists and surprises...

Development & Characters:
Laharal - Prince on the netherworld and the self proclaimed new selfish overlord goes through a series of ordeals that lead our demon prince in the image of his long passed father.

Etna - The servant of the previous overlord that serves Laharl now has a lot of mystery around her, as the story goes more bits of her past unfold along with her true nature.

Floone - The angel that was send by the Archangle to the underworld on a mission, her mission makes her ask plenty of questions which lead her to follow the demon prince on his quest while judging his actions.

Game-Play:
A grid turn based grinding strategy RPG, as you clear areas you gain points and level and hell(money), all those allow your characters to unlock new powerful spells, acquire gear and more minions to join you on your quest.
The game is very fun and rewarding~!​

You can play any of the games in any order that since the characters and story change with each game most of the time, also the game have English translations but not disgaea 5 since it should be coming out this year, Hope you liked the review:
banner_44.jpg

Reactions: zhabanet

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.