What games made you cry?

whatpu

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2012
So lets post games that made us cry.:happytears: Come on don't be ashamed.:D Even if it was a single tear that sneaked out.
Ill start. In no particular order.

-To the moon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_the_Moon_%28video_game%29 Its got my favorite OST. In GameSpot's 2011 Game of the Year awards, To the Moon was given the "Best Story" award.
-FFX
-FF7
-FF7 Crisis core
-FF8
-Heavy Rain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_Rain
-Silent hill shattered memorys http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Hill:_Shattered_Memories
-Shadow of the colossus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_of_the_Colossus

I know there are more but this is all i can think of right now.

Last edited:
Oh yeah To The Moon. Not really cried but my eyes got moist yeah. I don't think I've ever cried when playing video games but I had this strange feeling in my chest after finishing all Ace Attorney games and Ghost Trick.

Katawa Shoujo. Multiple times and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I swear that game will break you.

To the moon. I love it and hate it. Love it because of its plot and piano instrumental (i love piano instrumental, especially yiruma) , hate it because the story is too short for me. Finished it in a day. Sob sob..

-Silent Hill 2

-Fragile Dreams

-Fatal Frame 3

....... why u cried playing silenthill hanaa...??? :reallyconfused:

for me is FFXIII... because my ps3 error and delete the game saves... y..yes im crying...
UrgpZ.jpg

It was mainly the "Leave" ending of Silent Hill 2 that made me want to cry.

I can feel you.. That's sad... really really sad..

....... why u cried playing silenthill hanaa...??? :reallyconfused:

for me is FFXIII... because my ps3 error and delete the game saves... y..yes im crying...
UrgpZ.jpg

You made me remember my pokemon games... I keep getting my save files deleted after i defeated the elite four.. my rayquaza, scizor, typholosion.. gone.. all gone..

I can feel you.. That's sad... really really sad..

You made me remember my pokemon games... I keep getting my save files deleted after i defeated the elite four.. my rayquaza, scizor, typholosion.. gone.. all gone..

Bro HUg [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; i can feel it... pokemon games in gba is suck... need battery to save.. when battery died.. all gone... ALL... EVERYTHINGGG

Mmm... Clannad i think. Im kind of sensitive so good stories always make cry if i get engaged with the setting and the characters.

Hmm..So far none made me actually cry.
Katawa Shoujo got my eyes teary and being a huge fan of the Gold/Silver/Crystal pokemon games, I got teary due to nostalgia while playing Heartgold/Soulsilver.

Hmm..So far none made me actually cry.
Katawa Shoujo got my eyes teary and being a huge fan of the Gold/Silver/Crystal pokemon games, I got teary due to nostalgia while playing Heartgold/Soulsilver.

MAN Tears when i fighting Lugia and the remake of silver and gold... i fell young agains...

BioShock Infinite
Well, it didn't make me cry, it just made me quite sad.
Katawa Shoujo made me cry
and Homeward did a bit

i admit, only two games so far have made me cry.

Clannad - god such a touching story!!!
katawa shoujo - they are bloody strong people!

1. The Last Of Us
2. Katawa Shoujo
3. Devil on G-String

That's all I can think of at the moment.

FF VII - Aerith dies :(
Valkyria Chronicles II - Ending was so epic.
Bioshock 2 - bittersweet end.

I can't remember one that I actually cried to... maybe I felt a tinge of sadness but haven't got there probably. Oh wait, Ever 17 where the guy in the past left the escape pod to have Tsugumi reach the surface left a strong impression along with saving Sora and drowning in turn. Those actually almost got me going.

Persona 3 FES was a good one too. Where Minato (Main Character) continues interacting with the others who have forgotten what has happened till the day he falls into a deep coma.

Dont know if you know this game but it's called AR tonelico , the game have anime cinematics and the end is tough dramatic !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.