What game is on your wish list?

hollowfication

Feb 20, 2013
Hey what game on ur wish list for this yr?

Bold ones are on preorder
sim city'
sim university
gta 5
dead island riptide
the last of us
tomb raider
AMC the walking dead
bioshock infinite
beyond 2 souls
watch dogs
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Resident evil Revelation coming to ps3
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
remember me
until dawn
dark souls 2

Dead Space 3, well that's about it for what im really looking forward to...

I have a couple.

-Dead Space 3
-Bioshock Infinite
-Dead Island Riptide (The zombie bate edition figure is downright ugly.)

Ys Celceta, Tales of Xillia.
Nothing else as of now, since I got Fire Emblem Awakening.

Last edited:
-Dead Island Riptide (The zombie bate edition figure is downright ugly.)

well australia having some big controversy on selling it saying it was disgusting and offensive to sell a statue of decapitated woman as statue.... as preorder item as they change it to a book in one big store but another is selling the statue

well australia having some big controversy on selling it saying it was disgusting and offensive to sell a statue of decapitated woman as statue.... as preorder item as they change it to a book in one big store but another is selling the statue
It's not that the figure is of a decapitated woman that bothers me. It just comes as being a really ugly looking figure. The boobs on it look awkward.

The Last of Us, GTA V, Wind Waker HD, The Last Guardian, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD collection, and Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney.

I'm honestly want Shogun 2: Gold Edition. But it doesn't come with enough tangible extras that I could pay a bit more for a visual novel that is released with the lot.

Putting that aside. I didn't find many games interesting to get now days. Probably more due to the fact that I don't know what is even worth looking at in the Western Market in terms of released products that I want on my wishlist.

Blood Dragon

Somehow I felt the need to make sure you saw this, since I mentioned yesterday I wanted to show something of. [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ;

Thats what I thought too ☺ Anyone too serious should play it, hmm which reminds me [MENTION=36056]aati[/MENTION] ;

Great for some for those players that have issues playing certain games just casual. inc me.

Or who just enjoys casual, funnish and parodic nostalgic gaming I guess.

Last edited:
Total War: Rome 2. Yep that's it, the only game that caught my interest this time round for the Western games that is. On the other hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。