What Apps (simple games) do you like?~

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
This is kinda hard to define, but what I mean is games that are simple for like an ipod, android, arcade-like, etc. They can be for the computer, but nothing heavily serious or console game-wise.
Online games like on miniclip.com also count~

You don't have to know much about the game~ Just share wtv you can about it, why you might like it, etc. If you're not sure about the type of game it is, just share anyway~ :P

I used to have plenty of free stuff on my ipod, but it kept corrupting for some reason, plus i never really play them XD

I got this one game called Cataline for mac, but it's reaaaally hard X_X but is enough to make wse die from cuteness :P
The free version makes you think it's really easy, but the paid one is like OMGGGGG DIEEE D:<

mzl.nurlntjo.480x480-75.jpg

Another odd one is A monster ate my homework. I have no idea why ppl like this, but it's okay for a while~ it takes alot more skill to play than something like angry birds.

Last is Recettear, an item shop's tale. This was frustrating without end.. but was still worth wasting time on XD I think there's a second one, but I forget what it was called :f You get a 3D environment, and some random voices. Oh.. and the treasure box secret locations are impossible to get without a walkthrough x_x

sooo what other apps have you tried?

Sergeant Mayhem... Where you run through jungle shoot ninja.... It a really fun game... Don't know about the paid version though...

blood over for pc, not that small, but not big either

The EBF series is quite nice~ Its rpg with two spin offs~ One is action platformer and the other is bullet hell... xD

SSF2 is a game similar to Smash bros but its still in demo atm... Might have an online thingy for people to kill each other with but for now there is just characters and stages to smack each other off of~

I really enjoyed playing Bastion (PC). It kinda has a simple, old-school feeling to it. Very easy to pick up and play, but the atmosphere (level design, voice overs and music) was what really drew me in.

rage o bahaumat was a simple card game app i quit after moving on to card fight vanguard

i used to play this really old version of wolfenstein 3D XD games were much better when they were that simple :f unless they weren't playable XD

aren't apps like... phone apps and such? pc "apps" are like all lame flash games.

anyways, beats(stepmania) for me.

I didn't know how to describe it :f it's not all just phone and online flash games. As long as it fits into "simple" it can work :P
hmmmm maybe a file size limit? XD

Ohh... I like that unlimited blade game(that what I think it call) for the Ipad cuz it a fight game where you fight the cpu with sword, defend attack, combo when there is an opening.... It has lot of customization for your armor look too... You have to buy the game though....

bleh I hate games where they spam you to buy the actual version or wtv :f

It was an official released game for the Ipad though.... Not one of those free to play then have to pay to get extra content and stuff....

i used to have my ipod like that~ but then i updated to 5.1.1 and kept having problems? x_x I still have problems even after restoring like 5 times :f I never really used the apps i got tho lol

I can't update my Ipod.... Everything freeze up if I do.... Happen to me once... Lost all my music, video and photo files.... My ver. is still in the 3.1.0 something....

you actually can update~ you just have to re-break it :P ummm there's usually a tethered one, which means that if you turn it off, you have to use a computer to redo it again. I never turn mine off soo~ but I did have problems playing it in my car after a while :f
it wasn't the jailbreak either xD it was the update x_x but now it's working and that's all i care about :f I don't have much of a need right now~ since i never really use the games on it.

Sammy, of course the ver. update is important.... You need a higher ver. to play game.... But alas I will never update again, it just for music now...

Hmm so thats what updates do... :/ I have little knowledge of iphones despite the fact that my sis has... two xD

Well the updates is if you want to use those features..... I want to updates mine to use netflix but as you can tell what happen before....:sigh:

I was really into a miniclip game called 'Save the Sheriff' when I was a (smaller) brat. And 'Motherload' was strangely addicting. xD Games I regularly play on my iPad are 'Office Jerk', 'Fruit Ninja' and 'Sushi Chop'. My friend steals the iPad to play 'Temple Run' often. My friends and I played and beat this game 'Slice' together which involved trying to reach buttons without losing your finger to a wayward knife or scalpel. It was pretty violent but fun if played with more than one person. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.