VN/Eroge

Any recommendation for good Vn/Eroge that have partial patch at least?? :rolleyes:

Well I can recommend particular eroge companies that always delivers that I liked so far:
  • August
  • Lump of Sugar
  • Willplus
  • Caramel-Box
  • Circus
  • Key
  • Ensemble
  • Eufonie
  • Eushully
  • Feng
  • GIGA
  • Lapis Lazuli
  • Leaf
  • Moonstone
  • Pajamas
  • Princess Sugar
  • RICOTTA
  • Sphere

Recent releases that I liked and would recommend are the following:
  • [エフォルダムソフト] 銃騎士 Cutie☆Bullet 初回限定版 (Currently released a patch to include a sub-character as part of the possible routes)
  • [August / オーガスト] 大図書館の羊飼い -Dreaming Sheep- 初回限定プレミアムパック (Latest Addition to the 大図書館の羊飼い series. It's a Touken which gives additional content to the intial game. Best to start off with 大図書館の羊飼い to get the full experience. The order of play should be 大図書館の羊飼い then 図書館の羊飼い ~放課後しっぽデイズ~[再販] then 図書館の羊飼い -Dreaming Sheep- 初回限定プレミアムパック)
  • [ensemble] 桜舞う乙女のロンド (May have some patches but it's already working as a base product. You can play the without the patches but it's best you do update it if there's any)
  • [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ (May have some patches but pretty sure you can play without them.)
  • [Lump of Sugar] 世界と世界の真ん中で 初回限定版 (May have some patches but you can go without them I think)
  • [Navel] 乙女理論とその周辺 -Ecole de Paris- -Standard Edition- (Is a continuation of 「月に寄りそう乙女の作法 -Standard Edition」 so you will want to play the intial game first since it's an additional content plus it has more routes)
  • [フロントウイング] イノセントガール (I'm already playing this game and I haven't used a patch. If there is any, you may as well update it.)
  • [Ensemble] 『乙女が紡ぐ恋のキャンバス』 + 『乙女が紡ぐ恋のキャンバス ~二人のギャラリー~』 + 『お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ』 + 『お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ 七波アフター』 (All can be played without the patch but you can patch them if it requires it. For the most part, you can play with it except the last two mentioned since there's a content patch from what I can recall).

These are the current visual I'm already in progress of completing:
Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 4 Normal Main Routes, 3 Side Characters, 5 True Ending for all characters]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Chuablesoft] ノブレスオブルージュ - Noblesse of Rouge [On Porthos Route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Postponed Ryoko extra Route for Valentines Day. In progress of completing another route.]

Anyway, if you have a specific genre in mind. I think it will narrow down the choices of visual novels we can recommend to you as a gamer. Have fun looking out for these titles. You can actually search for these titles with Getchu as well.
Code:
http://www.getchu.com/all/month_title.html?genre=pc_soft

Assuming you know how to search these titles in Japanese. If not, here's the alternative:
Code:
http://vndb.org/

Reactions: fguelffstan
All of this VN have at least a partial patch (and yeah, I would recommend them):

G-Senjou no Maou - but maybe you should play this at the end since you won't see any better VN regarding story for a long time in my opinion. Good choice if you like the crime-genre (btw, the ending is one of the most epic ones in a VN ;)
Aoi Shiro - it doesn't have h-scenes if you're looking for that, but the story is great and you have many many many endings whereas just six or so are good ones. Great graphic! The patch just translates the in-game-text but not the menu, so you would have to try out a little bit first :) Good choice if you like the fantasy/mystery-genre.
Hitomi - My Stepsister - also a good story. Not so good as the above two, but yeah, it's a good one. Good choice if you like nothing out of the ordinary like the above two genres :D
Deardrops - Good choice if you like the music-genre. I would also recommend you KiraKira if you consider playing this one.
Discipline: The Record of a Crusade - this one is a nukige with a really good story :D
Hoshizora no Memoria (Wish upon a Shooting Star) - also fantasy/mystery.
Fate/stay Night - also fantasy/mystery. On vndb it's the most popular VN out there. It's a good one, but I liked, for example, G-Senjou no Maou more.
Utawarerumono - if you like some RPG-mini-games in your VN. Genre is fantasy/mystery.
Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo - Hm, what should I say. I know ... it's from AkabeiSoft2 and the storywriter is Looseboy (the one from G-Senjou no Maou) ... if you played it I would also recommend to play the fandisc.
Grisaia no Kajitsu - Grisaia is not really a series that have a good story each one, since it's a trilogy (now the translator is working on the 2nd one), but the first one has good stories for itself and you need it for the other two games of the series :)
Yumina the Ethereal - if you want more than just a little RPG-mini-games in your VN. You'll need more times for the battles compared to reading text :D

Wait, are we talking about English Patch releases not just the normal patches? If so, pumasrevenge got most of it down.

The only thing I can possibly add is:
  • If you want to spend money, all games released on J-List and Eroge game from Europe (can't remember the name) will be the ones you're looking for

If you're looking for Fan Translated English Releases, I can only add:
  • Clannad (Typical School life setting with many, many routes and endings. Plus they can make you emotional)
  • Kannon (Same as Clannad)
  • Tears of Tiara (RPG, Adventure and set around before the middle ages. This follows the story of Arthur, his sister and the Demon King Lucifer. It's pretty good in my opinion, especially if you're really good at playing at the most difficultly settings)
  • Tsukihime (Haven't played it but I'm sure you can find out in VNDB)
  • Kara no Kyoukai (Haven't played it but I'm sure you can find out in VNDB)
  • Melty Blood (Haven't played it but I'm sure you can find out in VNDB)
  • Sengoku Rance (This guy... honestly... anyway, he goes to Japan to find beautiful to engage his sexual acts at the same time you're at war in Japan and currently the Shadow Ruler of the Oda Clan. There's a large element in strategy to succeed in this game.)
  • Kamidori Alchemy Meister (RPG, Alchemy and a Guy with endings with different heroines. Plus this game is very addicting if you're going for 100% completion rate.)
  • Castle Fantasia 2 (If I remembered correctly, it's a RPG and have several different endings for each heroine. However, to meet the flags condition can be slightly tough.)

That's all I willing to contribute to this discussion. Since I can't and don't remember all the Fan Translated ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!