Touhou 12.3 anyone?

firev1

Retired Staff
Oct 17, 2010
Anyone here plays it? I'm very noob myself(shit tier really). So whats your favourite characters ingame?

Me:
Characters: Utsuho, Youmu(duh) and Yuyuko
Style: Slow and high damage, melee>projectiles
Favourite Cards: Uncontrollable Nuclear Dive, Abyss Nova, Eternal Slash
Gets Killed By: Anyone better then me which is alot of people and a certain drunk oni.

Hisoutensoku eh? Yeah, I started playing it after a friend of mine kept telling me how she was playing it with other people.
I'm really noob though, and with this crappy connection I always have freaking high pings that can cut the fights midway >_>

Favourite characters - none in particular, but two I use often are Suwako and Utsuho I think.
Style - pretty random, simply how a noob plays. Sometimes spams projectiles if possible...
Favourite cards - anything goes.
Gets killed by - pretty much anyone >_>

I play it ne
I can be long range cannon and melee demon in this game........hehe.
I use Reimu and Marisa as Long range cannon so I will keep spam magic......then if you got hit and follow in me combo......you will get spell from magic card that use 4-5 card to you for sure..............haha
I play youmuu and Komachi and melee demon (Youmuu fast and Komachi is powerful attack)
For them, I usually start with long attack.....then rush in and combo to you about 10 - 12 hit and end with spell card.
If you still alive.....you will see this loop again.
Well, I always start my tactic when I got 5 cards in my hand so my combo can kill 60-70% or more(if you got hit and trap in my combo) in 1 loop cause I end it with powerful card.

Yeah, I've played this before, but it's been so long lol. Never actually tried playing online though, always had some technical difficulties in doing so....

I play, but not recently though. Never played against anyone online so I've always played against the Lunatic AI. Still, not very good at it since I don't have experience with other players.

Favourite characters - Patchouli, Suika, Youmu
Style - I don't know if I have a style lol. I mix projectiles and melee.
Favourite cards - Eh.. Whatever works lol.
Gets killed by - Most likely anyone I will play.

I play it too, but I cannot play very well.

Characters: Sakuya, Patchouli, Yuyuko.
Style: Keep some distance and spam projectiles.
Cards: I don't use cards, I always forget to use them.
Gets killed by: Probably the majority of all players on earth.

Yeah it's pretty fun, controls and gameplay just need some getting used to is all. Plenty of characters to go around with as well (considering it's Touhou) so there are a lot of combo attacks and a good deal of story mode. Lunatic is also not so hard to master (exluding all of those damn spellcards in story mode). You should try it sometime.

Me:
Characters: Youmu, Reimu, Sakuya, Aya
Style: Various, mostly quick but low damage attacks, as well as melee.
Favorite Cards: None in particular - uses any means necessary to win.
Gets killed by: Shockingly, Easy, and ONLY Easy AI, and if I would be able to play online, 97.7% chance by everyone.

hmm, doubt i will have time for it.
*stares at backlog games*

I like this game~
Characters: Sakuya, Suika, Patchouli, Yukari, Remilia, Yuyuko
Style: Just whack~
Favorite Cards: I like Patchy's UBW
Gets killed by : Almost anything TT_TT

Ooh Ooh, Hisotensouko~

Characters: Practically any character!!
Style: Combos that gives a sure-hit spellcard move!
Favorite Cards: ... I don't really have a favorite spellcard, seeing how I use all the characters
Gets killed easily by: People who can guardbreak like nobody's business >.<;

If anyone wants to play me, we can set up a time when we can have a few rounds. I use Hamachi ^^

Riemu~ fantasy seal!
Suika~ missing power!
Remilia~ scarlet devil!
Tenshi~ sword of swagger!
Komachi~ flow of the river!

Okay if anyone ones to play join anime-sharing forums(hamachi) pass is imouto. hope to see you guys there!

Th 12.3 anyone

I would like to revive the spirit of playing some Th 12.3 online with other people.
Is there anyone interested in setting a time to play with each other

And perhaps if enough people join we can have competitions and tournaments online

Please if your interested just post and let me know

firev1's thread merged with Kami-sama's.

For those wanting to play, as firev1 has said above, just find the room on Hamachi.

Hi I have joined the group network on hamachi. When are you normally can play.

bumps for that subarashi matchup with bluemage,hope to see more players around soon.

Can I ask something, what time can you onl ???
Btw
Favorite character: Alice, Komachi,Yukari
Style: Low hit combo but high power
Favorite cards: Cute Phalanx, The Magic Eyes of Laplace, Ferriage in the Deep Fog
Gets killed by: Anyone who play Marisa

I barely play it and I'm noob, I remember playing someone from AR and it was hell of a lag lol, it was like they're moving on their own :3

I would like to play this online. Hopefully my connection is enough. And hopefully this thread isn't dead.
I guess alot of people are probably having issues with port forwarding to be able to play this online

Last edited:
Time to revive this dead thread,
Yes i play it, probably hundreds of hours of play time,
Never lost to lunatic AI, except story mode
Never lost to anyone i know irl
Loses to everyone i've faced online... >.>
I'd like to play against you guys here though

same here, i mainly play frog...=.=...lunatic ai look like the same as normal ai lol, so got a mod for god mod ai..=.=....fu god!!

p.s. QB must die!! XD

Last edited:
Could you link me to the where i can get that mod :>

And when was QB mentioned? but i agree QB must die

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha