Is there anyone here that has a xbox live gamertag

BlueMage

Blue Ranger
Elite Member
Dec 6, 2010
As the title says, i'm wondering if anyone else has an xbox live account. =P
If you have, you can post it here so we (or just me idk xD) can add you and play some game together. >_>

Mine is jfellipe, you can add me if you want (duh) ;p

Guess we could share gamertag info~ Though I hardy play anymore and I've been sliver for awhile now.

ChiefRPG Master.

I've never get on xbox live not for once, even though I own the xbox360 since the day it came out...

^ Wow. I think that the xbox live is the best one regarding online features for consoles. I really like it, even tough i have to pay for the gold account, while i don't have to pay anything for my psn account. >_>" Do you prefer playing only offline then? ._.

Btw cocona i already added you, so when you go online again it's just you accept my friend request. =P

I own pretty much every game consoles there: PS2 (Modded), two PS3 (JB), two Xbox360 (patched), three PSP (CFW), Wii (WODE). And I 've never gotten online with any of those, I patched them all and enjoy playing offline

I only play online with my PC ^^, Valve game mostly

Yay~~ Someone that has *almost* as many consoles as i do! =D But where is the DS?! xD

I never cared about playing online games on consoles until this generation tough. I only play my Xbox360 and PS3 online. =P
I only play games on my PC when they are exclusive to it, like League of Legends and etc, cause i don't really like playing in it. =/

Btw... by Valve games you mean like Left 4 Dead and Portal right? Those are awesome. =P

Also a bit off-topic but...What games did/do you play on the Ps2? Like your favorites for example.

PS2? I only keep it as a museum item now, seriously it looks like new, I even got a perfect box. It was a slim P12 or so I couldn't remember.

Back then I play Ace Combat, Metal Gear Solid, Onimusha, God of War, Price of Persia, a few other random games that I couldn't remember. I like MGS3 the most as it feels like a movie. I love watching cut scenes.

I play all Valve games, Left 4 Dead series, Team Fortress 2 is the two I played a lot (well TF2 - love it). I also play RTS game (Company of Heroes) multiplayer.

I found no interest title (for me) on DS, hence I didn't get it. The sole reason for me to buy PSP is the amount of Juice (eroge/visual novels). I have 5 x 32GB memory sticks (160GB total) loaded with many eroge/visual novels :p

Finally, I don't play game on consoles if it's available to PC, especially the FPS genre (must be PC for me), and except adventure game that is made natively for consoles (Assassin's Creeds), (I banned all Ubisoft title on my PC and its new DRM anyway)

LoL at the reason for you buying your PSP. (I would love to play eroges/VNs on my psp too xD, but i don't know anything about japanese >_>").

I bet you did not buy the DS only because there were not enough eroges. /joke

Guess you prefer playing in your PC then. =P

Btw, Assassins Creed 2 and Brotherhood are awesome (Brotherhood's multiplayer is really good xD)

IMG_6598_resize.jpg

Yup, PC is the best, now that this PC I built is mainly for eroge~ ^^

Currently my 16TB storage server is full, I'll upgrade it to 40TB soon in Q2 to store all the game I have atm

That's.... a really amazing computer you got there, huh? xD
40TB...LoL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha