Tears to Tiara II: Haô no matsuei [ティアーズ・トゥ・ティアラ II 覇王の末裔] Translation on youtube

IgnoreTheHorde

Dec 9, 2013
Hi everybody!

I'm new to the forum and hope that i don't go against the rules by posting this (my research didn't bring any resluts on that), but i think it might be of interest for some of you.

Let me first introduce myself:
I'm German, in my twenties an majored in Japanes studies. After graduating I re-enrolled at the university an now am studying law.
To keep in touch with my first major, i just started a youtube project for wich i'm (roughly) translating Japan-only game releases. I'm talking over footage i recorded myself and try to be as accurate as the format allows.
As the first game i picked Tears to Tiara II: Haô no matsuei. I have no experience with the series and just picked it, because it came out recently and looked promising. Still, i'll try my best to deliver a satisfying translation for fans of the franchise. I just started so there are only two videos up right now. I will put up about two videos per week from now. My appologies if that's too slow for some of you, but since especially the (at some points) necessary kanji research takes a lot of time, i won't be able to deliver videos in a higher frequenzy for now. As a lot of words probably will be used repeatedly, i might become faster in the future.

So thanks for reading and enjoy:
(First part): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWvdYTEq7Qw
(Second part): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqxdAZreEks

IgnoreTheHorde

I am pretty interested in how the story goes for this Tears to Tiara (ToT) would link to the previous one since its using the same name. Keep it up!

Hi IgnoreTheHorde. I was watching video overview of your game. Hopefully you will move many Japanese game language to english or any language!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.