full6.jpg

full9.jpg

full5.jpg

full7.jpg

full8.jpg

<--- Thanks Neko for the website link.

Last edited:
Reactions: leeminhoo
I'll laugh if they put a difficulty level where it's on realistic and when your character dies, you have to start over again. And the only game save it auto saves at a save point.

That would frustrate players on console games, especially when you can't carry over items from the previous cleared game. Well at least dying doesn't include dying in real life though.

Witcher 2 has implemented it though just to let you know. But you can always grab the save folder and make a back up so if you do screw up, at least you can still go back to where you last backed up.

I'll laugh if they put a difficulty level where it's on realistic and when your character dies, you have to start over again. And the only game save it auto saves at a save point.

That would frustrate players on console games, especially when you can't carry over items from the previous cleared game. Well at least dying doesn't include dying in real life though.

Witcher 2 has implemented it though just to let you know. But you can always grab the save folder and make a back up so if you do screw up, at least you can still go back to where you last backed up.

It be cool it they do it like the anime where they are trap and start over if they die.

judging from the teaser, kinda shame that they didn't make a new original character as the protagonist...

^I kind of agree with you in that matter but...

It can't be helped. Everybody loves to be overpowered in the end. (E.g. Kirito Dual Blades, Haseo Dual Guns, Fable 1 Max Barrier and Time Slow with maxed out physical abilities on sword and bow, etc.)

Though it would be pretty interesting if they make it where you're a side character in the shadows trying to help people silently to escape while maintain a bad ass mysterious character. With little to no friends while you're at it. Wait... we have one already.

I want to play it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xD

Quite frankly, I'm still looking forward to it but if it follows the Light Novel idea of getting pass 75 floors of dungeons and bosses, they will need to make it into multiple discs to support that content. So I have a feeling that they might opt to time skip various floors if they can be bothered to produce the necessary material for each floor. But if they go all out and produce the exact material from the actual Light Novel, then it will be interesting to see if anyone is willing to grind their characters skills up and so forth. Especially the raiding parties in boss battles, makes you wonder how they going to produce that as a whole.

I wouldn't be surprised if they choose to water it down and reduce the amount of grinding to reach 1000 levels of proficiency per skill to allow casual players to enjoy the game.

Personally I want a mode where the following content has been included:
- Ultimate Difficulty Mode (If any character dies, they are dead and your game save gets deleted as a response. Prompting you to start that game play again).
- The difficulty of grinding the skills like how it is in the Light Novel (Getting the skill to master level 1000 is going to be interesting. Too bad I don't think the game content will allow aerial combat unless they tie it up with the sprint ability).
- Emulate the skills effects from the light novel or anime adaptation
- Well produced AI to control the monsters behaviors similar to how the Light Novel mentions how it adapts over the course of the battle.
- Proper boss raiding experience without connecting to the net (This will be interesting on how they plan to achieve it).
- Quests and PUG emulation (Going to be fairly interesting)
- Other components that makes it Sword Art Online (Where weapon upgrades need more materials to successfully upgrade with high probability, getting armor made, hunger system, ambushes if your search is too low to notice things that is hiding, etc).
- Other characters that has not been included or made an appearance in the Anime and Light Novel (Ashley, etc).

Feels like Dot Hack Series again but I'm hoping to see more and if it has to come to volumes or a large series of discs to swap around to play, then so be it. Just don't make it connect to the online network...

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]

I just updates the front page with more info bout the game and gameplay's screen shot... I'll keep updating if there is more info bout the game.....

It seem the game got some English text in them..... The sword skills, monsters, character names are in English.... The story will be in Japanese though....

Last edited:
Originally posted his facebook page;

Awww...... zhoo many game but never tranlated on english TT.TT

but le dun hav PSP QAQ le still saving money for buying Nintendo 3DS XD

I'm not expecting it to be much like the real SAO. But its a start right. Hopefully they make more hohoho... but for now, patiently waiting for this one

I'd play this but they should really make this multiplayer and put this on to PC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks
sswwwwss wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, do you happen to have any other works of the series 幻想生物図鑑?
It seems like everyone except you doesn't have the full version (html+cg).