ShinXalus

~Eroge Newbie~
Jun 17, 2014
Searched for a bit and didn't see anything regarding this great game =x

Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png

It is well known for its revolutionary gameplay and multitude of characters to choose from. I, for one, play this game religiously (just started doing tournaments actually) and have loved this game since I was in high school.
They have to more recent iterations (Brawl) and the upcoming release of the new one (Smash WiiU) which I am hype for, but I think this game will always be my favorite xD

Let's discuss it =D

Ah, the memories of that game lol. My favorite smash brothers as well. The new smash for the Wii U supports the GameCube controller. I might end up getting the 3DS version though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha