Super Robot Taisen OG

T

TimeVoid

So The Chat for Super Robot Taisen Original Generation is open. For Everyone who is A Fan of the Originals i welcome you. The chat can relate in other Super Robot Taisen Series can also be discussed.

Please be reminded we are talking " The Original Mechas and Original Character From Banpresto " . If anyone were starting to debate or talking about other series besides the originals then it is rejected and should be avoided.

So Have Fun ! :gakuran_cheer::puniko_fight::samuraihero:

Nice :gakuran_damnright: .Did you finish both of them ? how about Super Robot Taisen Alpha 3 ?
And Do you play OG2nd in PS3 ?

In the middle of OG2 Chapter 48, right after getting the skill point.

...and I'm not that big of a mecha fan to be interested in other series...

P.S. As for anime, Divine Wars downright sucks, The Inspector's better, but both have to twist the story a lot to fit in the frame of 26 chapters...

Reactions: oilaolenm
I have not watch Super Robot Taisen... yet. -reads everyone comment- But I am interested now. ouo

:gakuran_noprob: Thats Good To Hear and I welcome you to this discussion.You may ask question if you want

In the middle of OG2 Chapter 48, right after getting the skill point.

...and I'm not that big of a mecha fan to be interested in other series...

P.S. As for anime, Divine Wars downright sucks, The Inspector's better, but both have to twist the story a lot to fit in the frame of 26 chapters...

Divine Wars may sucks at its graphics but the Best Part is where Shu shirakawa and his Granzon appear like a boss :samuraihero: , Cobray Gordon and Ingram Prisken especially their Respective Mechas which is the Dis Astranagant and Astranagant were appearing and Fighting.

As For the OG2nd how many time did you finished it ? or you are still in your first play through ?

Last edited by a moderator:
As For the OG2nd how many time did you finished it ? or you are still in your first play through ?

OG2 = Original Generation 2 (the one with Einsts, Shadow-Mirror, and Inspectors) , not 2nd Original Generation.. Anyway, it's the 4th lap, and I did not defeat the Inspectors in their first appearance this time around (though I did pull that off many years ago).

...I never get around to play OG2 Romhack that replaces Lamia with Axel and vice-versa, though...

Reactions: oilaolenm
nice to finally have a thread bout SRT OG ! played both recently (SRT OG 1&2,both on the GBA) really enjoyed those and went on to play the earlier ones on GameBoy,SNES and AlphaGaiden on PSX.I know this thread is only about OG just wanted to say that cause the OG are only one small part of this huge universe....searching the web for some physical copy of SRT OG for the PS2 as well as all other SRT games for every system released.

hi hiii..... im playing OG seris too in ps2.... ps3 dark prison playing too..... i like robo or mechaa... play super robot Z 2 too.. awesome... :loveblush:

nice to finally have a thread bout SRT OG ! played both recently (SRT OG 1&2,both on the GBA) really enjoyed those and went on to play the earlier ones on GameBoy,SNES and AlphaGaiden on PSX.I know this thread is only about OG just wanted to say that cause the OG are only one small part of this huge universe....searching the web for some physical copy of SRT OG for the PS2 as well as all other SRT games for every system released.

Whoa, that's awesome.So are you trying to play in a ps2 console or in a emulator ? if you are playing an emulator then i suggest to download for the rom

hi hiii..... im playing OG seris too in ps2.... ps3 dark prison playing too..... i like robo or mechaa... play super robot Z 2 too.. awesome... :loveblush:

PS3 Dark Prison ..... I am very Jealous that you able to play One of the Strongest OG Mecha in History :gakuran_stare:

Okay Guys, Let's Discuss About The Future Plot for Super Robot Taisen Original Generation 3. Now, Does anybody in here have any ideas what is going to be and What Mecha that you wish or expected to appear in the next game ? Share your ideas and have Fun.

As For me , The idea Plot will cover:
a.The CrossGate
b.The Balmarian Empire /The Aerogaters
c.The Guest and the Inspectors (Maybe)
d.The Fury

Expected Mecha to appear on OG3 or after OG 3 :
a.Werkbau (pilot :Cobray Gordon)
b.DisAstranagant (pilot:Cobray Gordon)
c.Galilnagant(pilot: Amara Burton)
d.Astranagant (pilot : Ingram Prisken)(Ingram have passed away in The OG Series but wish he came from the Alpha Timeline to OG)
e.R-Gun (pilot:Villeta Vandim)
f.Neo Granzon(pilot:Shu Shirakawa)
g.Shurouga (pilot:Asakim Dowin) ( Screw Cybuster and Masaki Andoh with his Cats)
h.Xn Geist (pilot:Gilliam Yaeger)
i.Zelvoid (pilot : Eran Zeonarkis)
j.Valzacard(Pilot: the Ardygun family)
k. Ialdabaoth (pilot: Folka Albark)
l.LaftKranz (pilot:Calvina Coulange, Al-Van)
m.BellZelute Brigandy & Granteed Dracodeous(pilot:Calvina Coulange)

Okay , Here is the (Part 1) Introduction for every body to help in understanding Super Robot Taisen OG :

1.Super Robot Taisen OG which is also known Super Robot Taisen Original Generations. This Game focus on all Banpresto Originals mecha and its pilot in their original universe timeline story.

2.The Owner of the game is Banpresto Company. Which it is Super Robot Taisen producer Takumi Terada

3. As from the Name Implied that the Super Robot Taisen is all about the story of an eternal war between robots together including their pilots. The World of Super Robot Taisen is not only the earth but it includes Space , Moon , Solar System, Other Planets , Galaxies, Universe , Time and Dimension , Parallel World, Future and The Past.

4.Super Robot Taisen were Focusing 2 types of Different Robot : Super Robot and Real Robots.

5. a. Super Robots is a robot which can be considered as a robot that have a powerful both in attacks , defense , armor including a powerful system that can produce an energy that a standard robot cannot handle including that is beyond human logic , reason and understanding even it broke the law of physics (owo)b . In general, most super robots were sized L( Large) but some are M ( medium) , 1L , 2L , 3L even Infinity. However , there are ridiculously super robot that size S (Small) but not sure if there is ( since i am not remember that well in OG)

b. Real Robot is a robot which can be considered as a standard robot but it has a powerful weaponry, armor including systems that have similar power as a super robots. Their Size range are S (small), M ( medium) , and L ( large ) but there is also 1L , 2L and 3L.

(To be Continued)

Let me remind people that we do not encourage double posting at all, please avoid doing so in the future. If you need to replied someone when you're already the latest person to post, please use the edit button.

[MENTION=14035]AnotherTimeDiver[/MENTION] I've merged all your double post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。