Starcraft II Wing's of Liberty

fallenkrieg

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2010
Since so many threads opened about game already, just wondering anyone here plays starcraft 2 :D?

I did play through the missions, but couldn't get motivated to do any more than that. Still have it installed for the expansions, but that's it. :P

Mm, I haven't completed the campaign, haven't got time recently since I started at Brutal straight away xD God is hard...

I have played it and playing with other people online got boring after a while.
Right now it is not installed on my computer.

campaign is ok, multiplayer is boring.

I still prefer Company of Heroes~, which RTS should be like that exactly.

lol. wow... guess noone here likes the starcraft 2 that much. as for me I just watch people compete online from time to time.

I watch Company of Heroes replays too ^^

more interesting!

I found the discrepancy of the difficulty in between levels rather amusing. The final Mission vs Air is extremely hard on *brutal* without mindcontrol towers and so is the mission where a flamewave chases you.

Oh and I found the easterEggs like Nova in your Armory, the MurlocMarine or the Diablo. Those were hilarious.

Starcraft II now better at Graphics and ton of new unit and technology from it's predecessor.
The sotry is more better. I now waiting Heart of Swarm (Zerg Campaign) and Legacy of Void (Protoss Campaign)

I finish the game... in the same week I bought the game..online EXP IS cool...you only need to find friends with SCII...BUt thats the little problem not everyone can have it...

I disagree with the RTS game play with starcraft, I've realized that Company of Heroes game play styled was much better than SCII, especially when it come to strategy depth.

SCII... not much, just spam a combination of unit, attack move, and try to micro it around... who gets the bigger army and micro it better win.

In CoH, ain't that easy, who gets the brain that actually win. Not the bigger army.

In CoH, my combat doctrine is Artillery! Artillery! Artillery!.
Then I move my troops behind the barrage.

Got enemy pinned you down? Artillery 'em!
Got stubborn enemy that wouldn't die? Artillery 'em!
Got nothing to do? Artillery 'em!

That's how I fight, it's either total victory or scorch earth.

In CoH, my combat doctrine is Artillery! Artillery! Artillery!.
Then I move my troops behind the barrage.

... and I beat more than two dozens of artillery spammer / abuser :p

Of course, artillery is nice if done right, it won't help winning the game against an experienced player, who knows very well to counter such tactic

The Next Expansion, Newest Unit is already on project.
If you have see the trailer of Heart of the Swarm, Many of units undergone change, especially Zerg, which evolve further.
Many Units that have been showed:
Zergling : Evolve to Swarmling or Raptor
Baneling : Evolve to Spilttering or Gorgeling
That's all i know.

so, Heart of The Swarm is next, i thought it would be Legacy of The Void

Back in ye olde days, computer games used to be a whole complete game.
Today's computer games sell in parts/episodes. And we have to buys each of them at full price, instead of expansion prices, like Brood War(Starcraft expension) & Beyond the Dark Portal(Warcraft 2 expansion)

Just another way for game companies to milk out money from gamers like us.
Let's hope VN wouldn't be like that.

Don't play StarCraft 2, last I tried on PC, it wanted to have an update that would take 6 hours...
Decided to get a crack, but I've already lost interest in it on the first try...
(And I like FPS and CNC series more, so I didn't put this game in the list in the first place)

Don't play StarCraft 2, last I tried on PC, it wanted to have an update that would take 6 hours...
Decided to get a crack, but I've already lost interest in it on the first try...
(And I like FPS and CNC series more, so I didn't put this game in the list in the first place)

There's no way update takes 6 hours.
First time i'm install, it's only take 30 minutes.
Maybe your PC doesn't meet requirement for play ???

Newest Unit are explained : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NMiKsAYpBI&feature=youtu.be
Check it out.

Last edited:
well it is possible patching for 6 hours... if you never patch it before! you do know blizzard always updating their games
but then again it also depends on your PC requirement! mine takes around 40 minutes to patch the newest

my in game name is Regulus, if anyone intrest in 2v2...feel free to pm me....

btw i am new to this forum and i mainly want to find people to play touhou dots =.=...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.