Shin Koihime.

Angraecum

Mar 10, 2011
Ano...
I don't know where else to ask but here :x hongfire takes forever to get an answer..

My question is..
AGTH Text translator..it doesn't copy all texts from the game, it copied only a partial of it..

here's the screens.
ansdd.png

Code:
http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/8035/ansdd.png

Also i don't get this at all..

1. make a new shortcut on your desktop and point it to your agth.exe then edit it so it looks like this, but with your file locations:
C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C /HS4@4F7730 /pnshin_koihime.exe

2.Then take any agth stuff out of the regular game shortcut

Also my shortcut looks like this
"C:\Program Files (x86)\BaseSon\AGTH\agth.exe" /c "C:\Program Files (x86)\BaseSon\shin_koihime\shin_koihime.exe"

Where do i add /HS4@4F7730 ?

Have you tried to use the hiddens parameters /V, /X or X2 to find more options for the text? Such as "C:\Program Files (x86)\BaseSon\AGTH\agth.exe" /c /V "C:\Program Files (x86)\BaseSon\shin_koihime\shin_koihime.exe"

As for the new shortcut I don't know...

Have you read all the guides fhc wrote about agth in hongfire?

Edit: K, it would be like this I think. "C:\Program Files (x86)\BaseSon\AGTH\agth.exe" /c "C:\Program Files (x86)\BaseSon\shin_koihime\HS4@4F7730/pnshin_koihime.exe"

Last edited:
Reactions: Angraecum
Thank you :]
I did read some tuts about agth, but i give up half way, complicate stuff lol
anyway i did try with /v /x, but quick atlas doesn't show up after i use /v, /x, it should work again when i restart pc, i don't know what triggered it..but i'll manage somehow, thanks :D

No problem ^^ Let me know if you need anymore help with this and I'll see what I can do. I hope it works out for you...

Interactive Text Hooker
Why don't you try this ITH ?
It's newer than AGTH and easy to use.
It's still has some problem but I tried it with Shin Koihime Musou and it's work perfect with this H code :

-[Baseson] (v1.00) Shin Koihime Musou: /HS4@4F7730 / (v1.02) /HS4@4F8E90

Or, simply just pick up the japanese language! =P
thats easier said than done though.

I'll try them out, thanks .
Learning huh, maybe i should try that to.
But i bet i'll never get through it. (to lazy to learn lol) Tho Koihime Musou is rather easy to understand just by listening to the voices, but those without voice are hard to understand, unless i learn reading Kanji lol.

"Also ITH has stop working" happen pretty often.
(i happen to run it as administrator..)

Last edited:
Well ,I use window XP so it worked perfect for me :th_091_-3:.
Check this Interactive Text Hooker ,and search for latest ITH :17f0f3b0:.
Since AGTH doesn't hook all text of Shin Koihime Musou ,you don't have another choice than use ITH ,right ?:098eb4a5:

I guess so >x
I did download the latest ITH, but the text wont translate to TA nor Atlas. (Am using Window7 x64bit, this could be the cause of the crash..)
I guess i have to re/open ITH every time it crash...

For some reason i dont get the userhook thingie. help please

EDIT: Problem solved. need to put the /h after opening the Hook menu

Last edited:
How do you add the Hook to the drop down list?

I keep getting insert this address somewhere but i can't figure out where to put it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?egwee4n461wzkrt
Inside the .rar is a folder of ITH and 4 pictures that will help you run it with Shin Koihime Musou.
Please read the Read me file.

this is my 3rd time trying to post with nothing appearing, if some thing does appear then please ignore this its just asking the same thing, alpha_5 please repost the pictures of how to run Shin Koihime Musou so i can also tranlate the dialogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。