in search of rpg maker game recommendations

Perplexing

Elite Member
Elite Member
Jul 26, 2011
I've recently gotten into playing a few h-rpg maker games and although I don't really care much for hentai in general I've been highly amused with some of the stories from these as well as the albeit pain of trying to unlock all things like galleries and such. Oddly enough I have found that I enjoy games that have futanari or gender bender in them more so than the "typical boy becomes hero and has his way with every type of female regardless of them being human, alien, monster, tree..."

Recent one I've played and enjoyed were Naedoko Demon Ground, Lily Knight Saga, and Treasure Hunter Claire. I was hoping that there were other English translated rpg maker games that members here could recommend.

Within these RPG maker games lie some of the things that the more mainstream games simply cannot cater to...

...though all that I've played got no translation...and I doubt this is the place for hentai.

Last edited:
DLsite En and Kagura Games have RPG maker games translated into English. Please check the ones with tags such as futanari from among them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。