Rune factory 4 Europe release

[MENTION=59870]SuperWaffleNinja[/MENTION]; I feel for you, bro.

is it worth it to import a new usa 2ds for rune factory 4?

I live in the US so I never tried this, but apparently if you have a European 3DS, you can set up a US eShop account and download US 3DS games and play them on your EU 3DS. I would do some research before I did that though. Worth a try ar least.

Reactions: SuperWaffleNinja
is it worth it to import a new usa 2ds for rune factory 4?

I think it is. Even more so for Shin Megami Tensei 4.

I live in the US so I never tried this, but apparently if you have a European 3DS, you can set up a US eShop account and download US 3DS games and play them on your EU 3DS. I would do some research before I did that though. Worth a try ar least.

I tried doing this with my EU 3DS, and no matter what I did I would constantly be shown the EU E-shop. The same thing with my US 3DS I cannot reach the EU E-shop, not that I need it in any given way since I now have both.

If you're gonna get a US 3DS while living in the EU, don't bother importing the games (unless your country has like no taxes on shipped stuff and what not) and simply download them from the E-shop. While setting up your US account and you will be asked about which state you live in and the state zip number or some other number. You can simply go with a random state and then google a number that matches.

Your European Visa will most likely not work with the US E-shop, at least mine didn't, but you can circumvent this by buying prepaid cards in places such as Play-Asia, which should work with European Visa. They usually give you the code within 24 hours and the service is reliable. You may be able to find cheaper places, though.

if nintendo would just drop that stupid region lock but oh well, i heard the rune factory team was working on a new game called forbidden magna and it looked quite promising

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092