Question about trading in an Xbox 360 Slim 250GB to GameStop

V­a­n

Trusted Member
Jan 30, 2013
I have some questions regarding trading in my Xbox 360 Slim 250GB to GameStop. Okay, here's the deal. I have a high-end gaming PC that I use as my main gaming platform, and I also have a PS3 that I use. I want to pre-order the $150 Collector's Edition of Grand Theft Auto V at GameStop tomorrow, but I can't afford it, but I have some stuff I don't use anymore.

• Xbox 360 Slim 250GB (Perfect condition with maybe some superficial scratches)
  • Power brick and cable for the 360.
  • The Wireless black controller that came with the system
  • 3 wireless controllers (white) from my previous 360 (work fine)
  • Forza 4
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Collector's Edition with all original material including the coin.
  • LOST ORIGINAL PACKAGING FOR THE 360.a
  • LOST THE AV CABLES FOR THE 360 (I use HDMI, left the AV in the lost box.)
My question is whether or not they will accept this, and how much do you think I would get for it all (store credit)? Selling it online is obviously the best option, but it's too short notice. I only have until Monday to pre-order the GTA V CE. I'd appreciate any help.

You can call them ahead of time and ask them they should let you know how much you will get. Also Gamestop has a promotion right now where you get 30% extra in store credit for your trades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/