PS4 is crazy loud

T-ELOS

久慈川 りせ
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
I am wondering if anyone else here is having problems with their PS4 being super loud when playing disc based games? I have 3 disc based games on PS4, Killzone, CoD Ghost, and The Last of Us Remastered. Sounds almost like a jet engine when I play those games, and it's so loud I'm wondering if all PS4's are like that or is it just mine? Anyone else have the same issue?
[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION];

If you get the new firmware update, it can transform into a jet.

well with my ps4 it's always been loud when i play a physical game. is that new for you, or is it just that you got a physical game just now?

well with my ps4 it's always been loud when i play a physical game. is that new for you, or is it just that you got a physical game just now?

Kind of new actually, wasn't making that noise before.

cant say mine is bud, as quiet as me sleeping haha

Aren't there usual volume-option TKos...???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.