Post Your Steam IDs

Uninstall

NO MORE HIROSHIMA
Elite Member
Apr 5, 2012
What's good, gamers!

Since most of us gamers own a Steam account, perhaps it would be a nice idea to share your Steam IDs so we have partners to play or chat with, just post your ID and optionally the game you like to play. I'll list them up here along with the preferred games so you can easily ctrl+f to find a partner if this list ever grows.

EDIT: Thanks GenKiDan -- instead of this I think it's a much more convenient to simply use a steam group, found here.

Uninstall - "daltonone" (Screen name: panduanditsnicetomeetyou) and plays nothing (for the time being)
Evac - "fabricardoso" (Screen name: Commander Fabricio) and plays "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.", "Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter", "Digital Combat Simulator: Black Shark II" and "Digital Combat Simulator: A-10C Warthog"
perrypig123 - "perrypig321" (Screen name: perry.wang) and plays "Spiral Knights"
japespszx - "japespszx" (Screen name: JapespsZX) and plays "DoTA2"
alexsdu - "Alex SDU" (Screen name: Alex SDU) and plays "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare" and "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3"
Paper - "paperfried" (Screen name: paperfried) and plays "Total War: Empire"
❤Hanako❤ - "CyborgNoodle" (Screen name: CyborgNoodle) and plays "Team Fortress 2"
Second_Flight - "second_flight" and plays "Tetris", "Pinball", and "Dota 2"
whatpu - "FieryCandy" and plays "Dota 2", "Garry's Mod", "Killing Floor" and sometimes "Torchlight 2"

Last edited:
Reactions: GenKiDan
That would be great!

My account and user names are fabricardoso / Commander Fabricio. Usually, I play Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter.
And if you feel like taking a real challenge, I'm looking for a brave wingman to play Digital Combat Simulator: A-10C Warthog & Black Shark 2 with me.

Last edited:
i have a steam accnt lol its perrypig321 or something xDD the only game on it i think is spiral knights (a mmorpg i used to play+ lol

Hey! Where am I in there? xD

japespszx is my username.
I play DoTA2 sometimes so... add me?
:menft:

Alex SDU - currently playing COD4:MW & MW3.

Games I play in Steam:
Day of Defeats: Source
Counter Strike: Source
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Battlefield 2
Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45
Darkest Hour: Eurore '44-'45
Red Orchestra 2
Insurgency

I got other games from Steam that I didn't bother to post it here, coz I didn't play them that much.

O.o [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]
YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR AND SIG!!! But does it really matter? xD
What anime is your avatar and sig from? (Ah, my usual question. Get used to it xD)

PS: SORRY TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY TO UNINSTALL FOR GOING OFF TOPIC.
PPS: Alex, try to reply only one post in this so this wouldn't go far off topic. :)

O.o [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]
YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR AND SIG!!! But does it really matter? xD
What anime is your avatar and sig from? (Ah, my usual question. Get used to it xD)

PS: SORRY TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY TO UNINSTALL FOR GOING OFF TOPIC.
PPS: Alex, try to reply only one post in this so this wouldn't go far off topic. :)
It's Suigin Tou, in Gestapo uniform. She and the rest of her 6 sisters(in the signature) are from the anime Rozen Maiden. She's the eldest one.
BTW, Suigin Tou is my favourite among all the Rozen's dolls.

From left to right:
Suigin Tou (1st)
Kanaria (2nd)
Suisei Seki (3rd - Sousei Seki older twin sister)
Sousei Seki (4th - Suisei Seki younger twin sister)
Shinku (5th)
Hina Ichigo (6th)
Kirakishou (7th)

Last edited:
My steam ID is 'paperfried'

I play Empire Total War but with the recent lack of multiplayer servers... T_T

Aww, man... DCS: A-10C was the yesterday's Deal of the Day, 66% off... I lost a good chance to recruit a wingman. lol

I wanted a combat flight sim so bad but I gave away my sim set hehehe

You gave it away?! How could you? xD
I love combat flight sims and the Digital Combat Series seems the most complete ever released for PC.
Warthog's 672 page flight manual, for instance, teaches you practically everything about the aircraft, from its general design to emergency procedures.

If you ever feel like playing flight sims again, let's try a formation flight! :P

Haha I gave the cheap joystick and throttle to a friend because he's a Flight Simulator nut and since I never used it anymore...
But I often used it to play Lock On: Modern Air Combat back in the days.. Though DCS A10 looks real good and I would love to learn it, too bad I missed the deal or I would've gotten it hehe

Hi! Mind if I jump in? ;D

SteamID: jonathanhed
I'm currently playing Modern Warfare 3 (a bit everyday), but I've also got a few other games I'm up for challenges :D

Modern Warfare 2
Black Ops
Counter strike, Zero and Source

There's a few more but I rarely play those. :]

Anybody have IL-2 Sturmovik 1946?

I do own all three Sturmovik games on Steam, but only played 1946. lol
Unfortunately, the game didn't recognize my HOTAS for some reason. Well, it's not like I really tried to make it work, actually...
I'll download the game again and try a custom profile. Hope I can get it running this time.

Just to tip anybody on steam of a game called Warframe, looks very interesting and is a free online coop game.

My Steam ID is CyborgNoodle. I need to reinstall all my games since I just bought a new laptop. The only game I really play is Team Fortress 2. I have Killing Floor on my list, but it needs to be installed.

My Steam ID is CyborgNoodle. I need to reinstall all my games since I just bought a new laptop. The only game I really play is Team Fortress 2. I have Killing Floor on my list, but it needs to be installed.

Hmm so many ppl seems to just stick to TF2 and Dota 2 nowadays....

Only tried killing floor briefly what seems like a long time ago but I seem to have been swayed over to the left4dead series instead, no left4dead btw ?

Hmm so many ppl seems to just stick to TF2 and Dota 2 nowadays....

Only tried killing floor briefly what seems like a long time ago but I seem to have been swayed over to the left4dead series instead, no left4dead btw ?
I forgot I actually have Left4Dead 2 on my Steam account.

I forgot I actually have Left4Dead 2 on my Steam account.
Thats interesting I bought l4d2 not along ago on sale, but most ppl seem to have 'been there done that' some time ago already, or, perhaps thats just my imagination...So I've wondered if I might be able to play it with some ppl or not. Duly noted that you at least have it if you where to ever be interested in playing it with someone. Though that would only make two of us so far. That plus I've been preoccupied lately. And potentially timezones perhaps to consider as well.
But it's been way too long since some blood and gore for me now...I'm overdue ;j

You haven't played it yet either from the sound of it.
steam id : second_flight

playing.... Tetris...pinball....dota 2.... :deadsad:
haha well I new about your dota2 "obsession" Oh noes a dead sad imouto.... /imouto-me hurries over to do mouth to mouth to the other imouto and touch your cute breasts emh..I mean do CPR ! ^^ lol hahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.