Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters

Second_Flight

ツンデレメンバ
Contributor
Oct 7, 2011
Hi... Just want to Share or talking about Pokemon Games... Feel Free to Talk "Anything" about Pokemons here... Welcome to Pokemon Fanss...

rdyDral.jpg

As we know about the NEWEST Pokemon will be WorldWIDE at October 2013

Newest Trailer :

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

Ops.. I Forgot to tell before Pokemon X and Y.. they release this..

there's a lot trailer about magnagates.. i just randomly put it... just let anyone knew..

If anyone playing Pokemon Magnagates.. here some Code for you :

2C3YJ43F - All-Protect Orb
P326J5WX - Joy Ribbon
JTN34N92 - Joy Seed
KQM4W3H2 - Gold Scope
MFN89K9X - 3 Reviver Seeds
XN83N4W6 - 3 Reviver Seeds

*Credit to Bulbapedia.. my lovely resources for Pokemon...

Last edited:
i recently got a 3ds just so i could finally catch up on my pokemon games! (before a week ago, the last pokemon game i played was saphire)

I'm rather interested in the new moves that generation 6 will have. The pokemon nowadays looks like shit. In past games they looked like plants/boulders/birds etc. Now they look like failed experiments from outer space. At least the generation 5's Snivy did that so I wonder how generation 6 will be.

xLOrdT3.jpg

The Newest Eeeve Evolutions come out... what will be his type.?? anyone guess.???

Oh god, that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen xD Light type should exist in generation 6, at least from what I've heard. Could be it?

I am looking forward to this!

Glad Nintendo is making something for the 3DS. (Own two 3DSes because Nintendo just had to release a XL/LL version xP)

I'm intrigued by the graphics and how the locations are inspired from places around Europe.

Black Version 2 and White Version 2 were great. There was much to do in the after story. :3

Hope they include Challenge Mode or something similar in X and Y.

I'm rooting that the new eeveelution is a steel type despite it looking like Skyla/Huuro.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; I hope they don't do like they did last time. That White got easy mode and Black got hard mode since that was bullshit :/ Pokemon is getting more and more related to multiplayer instead of singleplayer. It annoys me.

i haven't got to black and white 2 yet, i'm barely at platinum D: i'll get there though. hopefully before X & Y

Only game I haven't played yet is [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];. I've played Crystal, Gold and Silver though so I don't think I'm that desperate :goodtea: Emulatoooors :runhappy: Have to get a 3ds sometime in the future xD

I Agree there must be Light type.. Since Dark type is EXIST...
/me highfive with Hinode...

i planning saving money before october.. hope there will be special 3ds XL Pokemon X edition.. ahahha.. SIlly mee....

Well Sylveon = can become from Sylpid... anyone at forum say that.. and "maybe" can become BUG type.. i thinks bug.. is not for sylveon.. but.. only times will tell...

I THink i Like SOulSilver/HeartGold system... where Our First Pokemon Following Us.. that SO CUTE>. but its very sad.. they dont include that system at Black and white / black and white 2..

A tip for all of you pokemon fans. It is pokemon X and Y, right? Don't you think that they'll create a pokemon Z with all catchable pokemons both in X and Y? Is it worth waiting for Z if you earn more from it or would you buy X/Y instantly?

there probably will be. i think i'd want to get Y more, because that's probably the one that'll have the cooler legendary, & yes hinode there probably will be. someone told me they were going for a graph aspect. ya know, x-axis, y-axis, than z-axis eventually

You can see the both legendary pokemon (I think) at the end of the trailer that 2nd flight sent on his first post.

yeah.. its probably a chance they will released Pokemon Z ... but... let we see at Black and white... No Pokemon GRAY.. they continue it at Black and white 2.. soo no one can tell..

I really do not like the full 3D gameplay that it presents. It is way different from the past handheld games and more like the console games. I do not have a 3DS either, but I probably will get one because of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

yeah.. its probably high chance they will come out will Pokemon Z... but... let we see at Black and white... No Pokemon GRAY.. ahaha....

They made 2 more games instead with more stuff in it. Compare pokemon Black with pokemon Black 2, yes there is a different story. But it's still same pokemon (+more pokemon) and also a new legendary you can create and also more after story stuff + all the challanges.

Hmm... 'light' type. I heard that speculation going around.

Also, [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; I concur that Pokemon has become a bit more multi-player especially if you do certain things in-game that require assistance from another player (Join Avenue)...

Like always, I will not 'catch them all'. Lol~

almost no one catches them all. technically, i've never even beat pokemon yellow lol

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; Compare Black and White 2 with pokemon Red. In Red you had the ability to battle each others and trade pokemon. The only thing you had to do to complete the entire game was to get those 4 trade evolutions. Now you can't even complete the entire game since it's too multiplayer fixated.

Hmm... 'light' type. I heard that speculation going around.

Also, [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;

Like always, I will not 'catch them all'. Lol~

Thats my Mommy... ahaha

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; Compare Black and White 2 with pokemon Red. In Red you had the ability to battle each others and trade pokemon. The only thing you had to do to complete the entire game was to get those 4 trade evolutions. Now you can't even complete the entire game since it's too multiplayer fixated.

well.. pokemon design is to trading/battling each other... well indeed they had own story.. but.. its multyplayer games.. like many games right now.. its all about mulyplayers..

I've beaten all of the Pokemon games, except for Snap and the ones for Wii. The Sinnoh region was the best region, in my opinion.

Hmm... yeah its basically impossible to get them all now... x.x Too many to chase around...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.