Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Which Starter you will choose

• Total voters

Second_Flight

ツンデレメンバ
Contributor
Oct 7, 2011
lxqLoHd.png

Remake of pokemon games at Gameboy Advancee.... pokemon ruby and sapphire come Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Release Date : November 2014 Worldwide

V7e8plj.jpg

Note : sorry for the late update... kinda lazy.. and rolling on the bed usually... ( please dont kill me :scared: )
Enjoy your Chat here and have fun............
oh here : AS member Friend code.. make sure you mention the people so they add you too.........
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/game-talk-11/nintendo-friend-code-153485/

Last edited:
Corocoro Update 07-06-14

WPVb8l5.jpg

oW6NUPO.jpg

RBvIuO5.jpg

AoagKwu.jpg

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming games. This reveals Mega Sceptile, Swampert and Diancie. Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon-type while the others maintain their type. Mega Diancie's ability is currently listed as ??? while Mega Sceptile has Lightning Rod and Mega Swampert has the ability Swift Swim.

Groudon & Kyogre's new "Mega Evolutions" are known as Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval Groudon & Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval Kyogre and are said to be a regression called Ancient Devolution. Steven Stone returns and also appears to have a Mega Charizard X and is after the secret for Mega Evolution

Both the Mach and Acro Bike make a return in this game and Team Aqua & Team Magma both return as well. Team Magma is lead once again by Maxie, and his Admins: Tabitha & Courtney. Team Aqua is lead by Archie and his admins Matt and Shelley, all of whom have been redesigned. Like the originals the team you face varies depending upon the game

The Mega Evolution activating item in this game is the Mega Bangle.

is it just meee.. or you guys think metagross will got mega evo too ??? :XD:

I'm just really curious as to what Legendaries they'll put in the game.
The Regi's, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza and Lati twins are in there for sure. I wonder what more :0

One thing I want to say: Retain trainer customization.

...I want to see May in trenchcoat...oh wait, what am I talking about...?

One thing I want to say: Retain trainer customization.

...I want to see May in trenchcoat...oh wait, what am I talking about...?

is it just mee... mey oppai looks bigger in emerald.. eh... :blushing: how about itt [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; heheh

Come to think of it, Kalos environment is pretty tame compared to Hoenn.

Going deep sea exploration or through the ocean current in a 300k pokedollar black trench coat seems awkward...but why not?

E3 2014 released some new footage on Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

The new Kyogre and Groudon forms are officially knows as Primal Groudon and Kyogre.
Primal Groudon also gains Fire Type, becoming Ground/Fire in it's Primal form.

Worldwide release dates are also confirmed to be: November 21st 2014 in Japan & North America and November 28th 2014 in Europe.
(FML, I'll have to wait a whole week :deadsad)

SO EXCITE, MUCH HYPE :ohnoes:

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION];

FdDfO8f.jpg

Snappicture of 3 starter Megaevolutions.....

Jp9OBVN.png

Hoeenn MAP........

J3wy2aZ.jpg

Last edited:
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; thanks for share. Groudon's new typing isnt unexpected, but i hope it scales towards special, same for kyogre which i hope scale towards a physical build to contrast their current meta.

I've seen the new mega starters, but not without my share of opinions.
Grass/Dragon -> Its 4x to Ice, much like Sceptile already has ridiculously bad defences. Additional weaknesses in Fairy & Dragon doesnt offset the new resistances it receives. Lightning Rod ability doesnt really help either.
Swarmpert -> Swift Swim is wicked, if only if its permitted for competitive play. Boosted mudkip ought to propel it back into its glory days with its superior typings and durability. Grass Knot does look like it will hurt like hell this round.

Either we plant berries like littering throughout Hoenn like the usual...or we get a concentrated single field somewhere...my guess: Berry Master's house.

...and that suspicious cloud in bottom of the map...

Addentum: Maxie now looks so nerdy, but that female Magma grunt...even at a distant, looks adorable for some reason...

Last edited:
o0o0o0o0 man
I have a shiny Swampert that came out that I cannot wait to transfer just to see what the shiny mega looks like xD

Reactions: espiekerella
Treecko best starter obviously.
ARE YOU GUYS PREPARED FOR THE SHEER AWESOMENESS OF...SECRET BASES?!
I wish we can actually use the internet with the Secret Bases and the Contests. (R/S/E contests, not those other garbage ones) ;-; Those contests were addicting.
And I wish we keep Amie... It's such a cool feature. Sure, we don't actually use it much but we finally get to interact more with Pokémon.

[MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION];

With the great success of the PSS, I can see they add something similar to OR/AS regarding the Secret Bases. Would be great to have all of you in your own Secret Base so I can battle you every day :3

7ubTAuB.jpg

Mega Steelix and Glaliee

Mega Steelix ability will be Sand Force
Mega Glalie ability get Refrigate and become Pure Ice types Pokemon
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91143]ShinXalus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION];

niote : sorry if i not mention all of you.... :chuuni_scared:

Reactions: Jezebel
Mega Steelix is awesome. It even has it;s own Gravitational force xD
Mega Glalie..meh =/

I quite like the design of Steelix's mega.

Glalie as a mega doesn't hit me as anything special, unless it gets a nice set of stat boosts. Although an ice-type Explosion sounds good.

Gimme Mega Froslass after Glalie...

haahhaha,,,, yes... im agree with thisss.... Froslass will be much better than glalie... who the hell pick himm........... i remember in elite four i battle with 3 glalie... ahahhaa.. ughh

1 Sealeo, 1 Walrein, and 3 Glalie...Ice Pokemon were always in shortage back then...or was it 2 Sealeo, 2 Glalie, and 1 Walrein?

Mega Salamence, Mega Glalie, Mega Metagross, Mega Sharpedo, Mega Sableye...Nice distribution for the League...

So my thoughs on the game...
FIRST! I think I won't play as a guy this time....I always hated the design of the 3rd gen male....my favs are gen 2 and 6 though :3
Gonna play this time , I guess.
THe Starters: Gonna take sceptile as a starter, mega swampert is awesome, too....but I really like sceptile...so~~~
Mega Evolutions: Hope that steelix gets playable in higher tears with the mega...they have defense as fuck, but everything else is meeh...the movepool, the speed....I'd like to see a fast steel type pokemon some time...scizor might be the fastest due to its ability and thanks to bullet punch
did i miss some fast steel type? xD
well, whatever...
the primals are awesome and so is mega rayquaza <3
pretty sure they get damn banned~

I'm gonna wait for the new 3ds to be released before I pick up alpha Sapphire. As for the starter Pokemon I'll decide when I get the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks