Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: PERSONA 5 - Wishlist

Thanks
    Thanked 3,932 Times in 871 Posts
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Re: PERSONA 5 - Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by T-ELOS View Post
    Hopefully the U.S. release won't take to long
    I hope so too! I hope Atlus U.S.A in Los Angeles, CA are working with Atlus in Japan. Maybe I should start sending messages to them.
    T-ELOS likes this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsThree Friends

For the Persona Quest PV I was a bit bitter that the femC from p3p, because I'm such a big femC lover, wasn't shown but Theodore was probably even if p3p never existed, would Theodore still have been canon?

Also I've already seen some people disappointed that p5 would be just a ps3 exclusive and not on the ps4. I understand the disappointment with people wanting more from the system and atlus should've made it multi-platform able, but in a way I'm kinda glad because I'm broke as heck and there's no way I can afford a ps4 anytime soon sobs

all i'm hoping for persona 5 is to have an extremely interesting story, possibly able to switch back to despair-esque or a same sort of mood persona 3 was. I'm such a sucker for those things :S (good story telling, not despair haha)
    Jezebel and starabyss like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran

labrys better be in it XD
    Shir0 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by tzusu View Post
    For the Persona Quest PV I was a bit bitter that the femC from p3p, because I'm such a big femC lover, wasn't shown but Theodore was probably even if p3p never existed, would Theodore still have been canon?

Also I've already seen some people disappointed that p5 would be just a ps3 exclusive and not on the ps4. I understand the disappointment with people wanting more from the system and atlus should've made it multi-platform able, but in a way I'm kinda glad because I'm broke as heck and there's no way I can afford a ps4 anytime soon sobs

all i'm hoping for persona 5 is to have an extremely interesting story, possibly able to switch back to despair-esque or a same sort of mood persona 3 was. I'm such a sucker for those things :S (good story telling, not despair haha)
    I am too. Played P3 on the PSP three times, and watched P3 FES on the Playstation 2 three times. It was a great story line that kept you going with a lot of emotion, and excellent ending. We can only hope.
    starabyss likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Looks like Persona Q is a mix of Persona and Etrian Odyssey

On Sunday morning we reported on a quartet of new game announcements from Atlus Japan: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, P4U: Persona 4 The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold, Persona 4: Dancing All Night and Persona 5. Today we have a bit more information on these games, courtesy series director Katsura Hashino.

"Just like the experiment of making a fighting game based off the Persona series in Persona 4 Arena, which was also well received by fans, the plan of making Persona Q came from wanting a game that could bring further joy from an even more 'unexpected element'," Hashino stated in a Famitsu article translated by Siliconera. "This will be the first title the Persona team will be making for Nintendo 3DS, and we also have Etrian Odyssey that represents Atlus for the 3DS, and we'll be using its system as part of a 'festive' collaboration mindset in the development for Persona Q."

While Persona Q is a fusion of Persona and Etrian Odyssey, Hashino assures fans of the former that Persona elements will be the foremost focus of the game. "While we are implementing Etrian Odyssey's system into it, just as the name implies, Persona Q will be a completely new title, but first and foremost, it'll be for the fans of the Persona series."

Though Hashino doesn't go into this level of detail on the other games, he does discuss how far along each is in its development. Like Persona Q, Persona: Dancing All Night is almost completed, with only a few new dances and animations to be added to the rhythm-focused spin-off game. Likewise, P4U: Persona 4 The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold is nearly ready to release (though this shouldn't be surprising given that its arcade incarnation was announced in August). Persona 5 lags behind the other titles announced, but Hashino is committed to releasing the game in Japan toward the end of 2014.

Notably absent from Hashino's comments is any word on when or if these games might appear outside of Japan.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/11/25/at...ffs-persona-5/
    Jezebel likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

Suoh and Mayuri from Flowers Le volume sur printemps

Thanks
    Achievements:

...Notably absent from Hashino's comments is any word on when or if these games might appear outside of Japan.
    I know there is a huge fan base of the Persona series in North America, so I hope they consider localizing the games here.
    T-ELOS likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

@Jezebel; so do I. I'm sure they will though.
    Jezebel likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 696 Posts
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Also really excited about the updated P4 Arena coming to the PS3

Uggghhh... Region lock again.

Thanks
    Achievements:

@Keitaro Urashima; Is this game gonna be region locked also? I know P4 arena was one of the only PS3 games to be region locked. Hopefully they will have a U.S. release
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Most of these games will have a release in the West, except maybe for the rhythm game (was it announced for the west? I didn't catch that). As for release dates... no simultaneous releases, Atlus never did that. And since the purchase of the studio by Sega it's even harder to expect anything verified now... the 3DS game will most likely be released. And P5 as well. As for the reason they didn't announce P5 for the PS4 is that the PS4 is a new console and P5 won't be a game making gamers buy a new console. A Final Fantasy would. A Dragon Quest would. A Monster Hunter (no way that's gonna happen though). And even if, the odds of P5 being localized in the West would drop even lower. Because publishers are assholes. I mean the Tales of producer Hideo Baba said several times that they won't release the Vita Tales titles in the West because they won't sale becaaause the console sales are pretty bad. He doesn't care that there are enough Vita users who want more JRPGs for warrant good sales because we don't have enough. He just doesn't. I know because a friend of mine is a game journalist specialized on JRPGS (for the german M!Games and Retro-games and the site brave new gaming for e-store releases) and he's asked Baba that question several times already (to make him change his mind, actually lol).

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information