PERSONA 5 - Wishlist

AntaBaka

Elite Member
Oct 1, 2013
So, Atlus announced they were working on Persona 5 back in 2011, and they registered a web domain last month.

Now apparently, this month, we will be getting some more 'info' on the upcoming release.

so until then, why dont we discuss the possibilities of what this game could end up being?

(oh, and please use spoiler when refering to key elements of the older games just incase people havent played them yet)

^^^ that... not gonna happen.... :XD:
i just hope... they make the ending not one ending.. but ending where we can be with other character... like in artonelico/mana khemia/ atlus games....

aha, i KNEW that would be the first suggestion! (and a good call too)

personally id love to see them return to inaba, 9 years after the true ending of p4, and have Nanako as the protag

thats work too... since i very love inaba 4... and "your affection" song is the best..... :P

Since Sega owns Atlus now, I hope nothing serious changes, like they will have a Sonic Persona :deadsad: (Just joking, I seriously doubt that will happen) Honestly, I hope they keep it somewhat similar to Persona 4, even a few cameos from Persona 4 characters. I would like them to expand on the dating sim part a bit more, and also have fully voiced dialogue, not only certain lines like the last Persona games. And make the main character talk this time! And bring over Personas from the Shin Megami Tensei series.

Just.... give us.... Dual Audio....... PLEASE.... and not crap ending.... like go home.... or go back....

yea that was annoying how the relationships didnt really tie in with the story...

or that you couldn't date Kanji LOLOLOL

:P

ok so, battles. maybe they could fix it so the elemental aspects ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE.

I thought the English voice actors did a excellent job with the characters in Persona 4, though the original Japanese voice actors would've been nice

I thought the English voice actors did a excellent job with the characters in Persona 4, though the original Japanese voice actors would've been nice
LOL! The voice of teddy is same as shaggy in scooby doo ! i wiss they would introduce a villain better than Adachi

LOL! The voice of teddy is same as shaggy in scooby doo ! i wiss they would introduce a villain better than Adachi

LOL, is it really?? And I agree, Adachi wasn't that great of a villain.

:P
ok so, battles. maybe they could fix it so the elemental aspects ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE.
Uh, think you can tell how did the elemental aspects makes no sense to you? I don't think you can count on Atlus changing the spell names.
As for the spell names itself, it's probably a gratuitous Sanskrit? Agi comes from a Hindu deity Agni, I'll have you know.
In fact, the spell names is pretty easy to follow if you read the description and symbols.

Uh, think you can tell how did the elemental aspects makes no sense to you? I don't think you can count on Atlus changing the spell names.
As for the spell names itself, it's probably a gratuitous Sanskrit? Agi comes from a Hindu deity Agni, I'll have you know.
In fact, the spell names is pretty easy to follow if you read the description and symbols.

lol i played many hours of ffx i understand the terminology etc

but no, im talking about when you fight an enemy and you have to spam every single elemental magic attack to figure out which work and which doesnt.

lol i played many hours of ffx i understand the terminology etc

but no, im talking about when you fight an enemy and you have to spam every single elemental magic attack to figure out which work and which doesnt.

yah, that was annoying. but couldn't you "inspect" the enemy for one turn to get the elemental weaknesses?

yup. but that was later on in the game (and only if you grinded lvl's)

I hope we actually get a new story with no tie-ins to the other Persona games. :s
If they intend on using P3/P4 characters again they should AT LEAST make someone from the first 2 games show up because of a certain someone. (well 3 games since P2 is divided into 2 games)
As much as I like P3 cast it's always nice to have a refreshing new group to care about (or not...).

Oh and i also don't care about Dual Audio. English-only is fine for me to be honest because most of the voices are fitting anyway. Atlus *usually* has good dubs.

I hope we actually get a new story with no tie-ins to the other Persona games. :s
If they intend on using P3/P4 characters again they should AT LEAST make someone from the first 2 games show up because of a certain someone. (well 3 games since P2 is divided into 2 games)
As much as I like P3 cast it's always nice to have a refreshing new group to care about (or not...).

Oh and i also don't care about Dual Audio. English-only is fine for me to be honest because most of the voices are fitting anyway. Atlus *usually* has good dubs.

I would love to see Maya again from P2. The dub for P4 was excellent, the dub for P3 was meh.

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; I didn't care for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks