osu! - Rhythm Game

.QB

/ 人◕‿‿◕人 \
Feb 27, 2011
Site: http://osu.ppy.sh/

What is osu!?

osu! is a rhythm game based on the gameplay of a variety of popular commercial rhythm games. While aiming to keep authentic gameplay and scoring, osu! increases the epic factor through online rankings, multiplayer, replay exchange, and a huge community following. Also available is a fully functional built-in editor, allowing intuitive creation of your own beatmaps for the songs you want to play.
Whether you end up being a hardcore player or a well-respected beatmap creator (or some place in-between :), there is something for everybody within the osu! community.

I'm still noob but I wanna play multi with someone =)

My acc if you wanna be friends :3
http://osu.ppy.sh/u/615098

This game is like "Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan" (Elite Beat Agents in NA) right? >_>

You seriously are addicted to this game aren't you? You posted this in DV too if I remember correctly :D

Hmm and I used to play, but got bored like always :P It was really fun though =D

Last week,my rank is about 8000+...
Now,I can complete a bit 5-stars map that is so hard for me .
Keyboard(left hand)-mouse(right hand,1600dpi.)
Giggle(I realized i'm just a tyro.)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

tried it this past week. gotten easily bored but i like it since there are many songs especially in o2mania =3

I really enjoyed the game years ago, I've already stopped playing because it had issues in my computer..blue screens and etc. But overall OSU was a great experience, they have a friendly forum community too :)

Reformatted my laptop so all songs are gone. Multiplayer's fun. I can play the normal and some hard ones. I give up on the insane maps. I'm still human. > http://osu.ppy.sh/u/psychia <

Last edited:
Did you play that map? Haha. I use the mouse so I have the 'claw' most of the time. Bahhhh... I like spectating when pro's play. Really interesting. : o

I still play sometimes, when I'm not working or in the arcade.

Add me on osu!, username: shinn

well if you liked osu maybe you could like stepmania too but it is less rhythmic than Osu ...

I'm semi playing this game used to play alot before. My ID: is [Youmu].

This game is improved with monthly rank and performance statistic and have mode like O2jam
btw my ID is saidfighter :D still noob of course haha

I love Rythm games, even more when I can use my own music! I'll give it a try.

I've played for little long time,and my rank is about 30000+.
Now I still can't play insane,it too hard!!

this game is really cool, i played the first time i enter college
the anime musics are almost complete :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha