New Fire Emblem For 3DS

T-ELOS

久慈川 りせ
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Not sure if anyone on this forum plays the Fire Emblem series, but I can't wait for the new game in the series. I like how they are adding 2 paths for you to choose from, should be interesting seeing how different characters react depending on the choices you make. Hopefully they add a few new classes as well.

Also, the characters have feet this time! Lol.

Last edited:
Yeah, looks really good. Can't wait for it. Doesn't release in North America until 2016 though :deadsad:

I can't wait for it *V* But I need to get persona q and monster hunter 4 ultimate first! haha

I can't wait for it *V* But I need to get persona q and monster hunter 4 ultimate first! haha

Pereona Q is an awesome game, haven't beat it yet though. It's more Etrian Odyssey then Persona though.

Pereona Q is an awesome game, haven't beat it yet though. It's more Etrian Odyssey then Persona though.

Oh really? :O I adore the persona series! I just got the ps vita just for persona 4 golden! Been wanting to play it forever!

Oh really? :O I adore the persona series! I just got the ps vita just for persona 4 golden! Been wanting to play it forever!

Yeah, but the game is still good. Mixes the characters in Persona 3&4 very well, and you can fuse Personas in the velvet room, and take request from Elizabeth. But the gameplay definitely favors Etrian Odyssey, you even have to create the maps in the bottom screen.

Golden is awesome, beat the game about 3 times already. Persona 3 is good as well, but Persona 4 is my favorite, and I love Rise.

Did you see the gameplay for Peeosna 5? It's also being released in the Vita.

Yeah, but the game is still good. Mixes the characters in Persona 3&4 very well, and you can fuse Personas in the velvet room, and take request from Elizabeth. But the gameplay definitely favors Etrian Odyssey, you even have to create the maps in the bottom screen.

Golden is awesome, beat the game about 3 times already. Persona 3 is good as well, but Persona 4 is my favorite, and I love Rise.

Did you see the gameplay for Peeosna 5? It's also being released in the Vita.

I saw the game trailer for persona 5! Personally, I'm praying really hard that P5 will also come to the vita just like p3 and p4 has for the psp and vita! My favorite has to be the persona 3 series because it seems darker for me lol I loved how well it was executed :D I'm glad to have found another persona fan here! *V*

I saw the game trailer for persona 5! Personally, I'm praying really hard that P5 will also come to the vita just like p3 and p4 has for the psp and vita! My favorite has to be the persona 3 series because it seems darker for me lol I loved how well it was executed :D I'm glad to have found another persona fan here! *V*

I'm getting the PS4 version, but hopefully it will receive a Vita port as well, I'm sure that it will though. I do like Persona 4 better, but I love Aigis from Persona 3, I even have a Aigis figure. Have you watched the Persona 3 movie, or the Persona 4 anime? Both are really good.

Let me know if you ever need any help with Golden.

I'm getting the PS4 version, but hopefully it will receive a Vita port as well, I'm sure that it will though. I do like Persona 4 better, but I love Aigis from Persona 3, I even have a Aigis figure. Have you watched the Persona 3 movie, or the Persona 4 anime? Both are really good.

Let me know if you ever need any help with Golden.

I've watched the Persona 3 movies and I've got to say I'm impressed! I watched the persona 4 anime as well and I liked it :D I think it covered the game really good! Aigis is really cool! I like Akihiko a lot tho x: I played the female protagonist and I favored him lol. Ken was also very cute!

I've watched the Persona 3 movies and I've got to say I'm impressed! I watched the persona 4 anime as well and I liked it :D I think it covered the game really good! Aigis is really cool! I like Akihiko a lot tho x: I played the female protagonist and I favored him lol. Ken was also very cute!

I have only watched the first Persona 3 movie, has part 2 been translated yet? lol, what about Junpei? I beat the game with both the female, and male protagonist. P4 Golden should have added a female protagonist as well. Hopefully P5 adds both.

I just saw the new fire emblem trailer and can't wait to try it =3 Have always been a FE fan.
Though this time they have 2 versions which kinda makes it confusing... >< It says you can just buy 1 and then pay 2000yen to download the contents of the other one... but I wonder why they didn't just do one game and charge you 7000yen instead... or make it a twin pack...

What I didn't like about this is whether you buy digital or physical version, when you reach chapter 6 the route is locked. The difference in digital is, you can play until chapter 6 without committing to any kingdom. Then comes the DLC, a complete moneygrab. :/

Might as well go for the Special Edition so I get access to the three routes all-together... If they sell the Special Edition in the West, that is.

What I didn't like about this is whether you buy digital or physical version, when you reach chapter 6 the route is locked. The difference in digital is, you can play until chapter 6 without committing to any kingdom. Then comes the DLC, a complete moneygrab. :/

Might as well go for the Special Edition so I get access to the three routes all-together... If they sell the Special Edition in the West, that is.

Yeah, I don't like how they are doing that either. I will probably grab the special edition as well, if it releases in North America.

http://kotaku.com/japans-new-fire-emblem-has-four-versions-is-crazy-1695153130

I have only watched the first Persona 3 movie, has part 2 been translated yet? lol, what about Junpei? I beat the game with both the female, and male protagonist. P4 Golden should have added a female protagonist as well. Hopefully P5 adds both.

It has been translated *V* I saw it and I was like whoaaa, they started it with the love boss? Like the boss that made the characters fall in love :) it was funny seeing it in action with the P3 male protagonist and Yukari!

It has been translated *V* I saw it and I was like whoaaa, they started it with the love boss? Like the boss that made the characters fall in love :) it was funny seeing it in action with the P3 male protagonist and Yukari!

Where did you download it? I don't see it on this forum :(

I want the special edition as well but the one in JP got sold out in one day.......

I will wait for the North American release since the 3DS is region locked :( plus I can't read Japanese.

Where did you download it? I don't see it on this forum :(
I downloaded it on another site and I know a website where you can stream it online O: I can PM you the links if you'd like :) The quality is good I think it was either 720p or 1080p :)

I downloaded it on another site and I know a website where you can stream it online O: I can PM you the links if you'd like :) The quality is good I think it was either 720p or 1080p :)

Can you PM me the site where you downloaded it from?

I think this is the longest Fire Emblem game I've played to date :eek: But it's so nice to have that re-playable value with the different routes. Not looking forward to playing the Conquest route though. Hoshido all the way! :gakuran_broken:

I think this is the longest Fire Emblem game I've played to date :eek: But it's so nice to have that re-playable value with the different routes. Not looking forward to playing the Conquest route though. Hoshido all the way! :gakuran_broken:

Just saw this post sorry. Have you finished all the routes yet? I like revelation the best since it has all the characters.

Conquest was difficult with the limited grinding opportunities.

Just saw this post sorry. Have you finished all the routes yet? I like revelation the best since it has all the characters.

Conquest was difficult with the limited grinding opportunities.

That's okay, sorry for my late reply as well. Finished them all and I have to agree, I liked revelation the best mainly because it's ending was the most satisfying out of the three.

I ended up playing Conquest on Normal/Casual as I just wanted to get it over and done with and move on to Revelation. Ending up plowing through the last few chapters with terrible strategies. I might go and replay it in the future on classic, without trying to rush.

Did you play on Normal/Classic, or a higher difficulty? :)

That's okay, sorry for my late reply as well. Finished them all and I have to agree, I liked revelation the best mainly because it's ending was the most satisfying out of the three.

I ended up playing Conquest on Normal/Casual as I just wanted to get it over and done with and move on to Revelation. Ending up plowing through the last few chapters with terrible strategies. I might go and replay it in the future on classic, without trying to rush.

Did you play on Normal/Classic, or a higher difficulty? :)

I played on normal first as well, will go back to play classic later too.

Conquest was very tedious, but I found the story more interesting then Birthright.

Gonna replay them all again but later, currently playing Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, then gonna play Star Ocean 5 after that.

Users who are viewing this thread