New Etrian Odyssey Teased by Atlus

michaerum

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2013
I just got news about this yesterday! How could I miss it. XD

The teaser site has a large tree. When you progress, you get 2, D and X characters. Does this hint an EO2 remake?

Visit the site: http://sq-atlus.jp/

Very excited! :3

Hmm, hope it is a new EO game. I enjoy the series.

Can't wait for Persona Q! I want to see how they will mix EO with Persona.

Also, from your avatar I assume you are a Fire Emblem fan? Awakening on 3DS was awesome.

I would like a new EO too. But I want them to release all the previous EOs too. Unfortunately, the teaser really looks like Lagaard, see the city shadow below the tree. :<

Yes yes! Persona Q! I grew tired of Shin Megami Tensei games, but I'll give the game a chance. Still a long wait for the NA version.

I'm actually a strategy game fan (Commandos, EO, Dark Souls, XCOM). I've only played the portable FE games. And I enjoyed every game. It has strong strategy with light mechanics. T.T I wish they made the avatars for the cameo characters unique. Isn't Micaiah cute? :3 She deserves a unique avatar!

I'm still at the 3rd stratum on EOU. I was distracted when I got my copy of Rune Factory 4, and I didn't go back to playing EOU yet. Better finish it before PersonaQ comes out! :>

[MENTION=46321]michaerum[/MENTION]; Ah, I'm just on the 2nd stratum anyways... more specificly B8F. Lucky you then! EU never got Rune Factory 4! :'D

I would like a new EO too. But I want them to release all the previous EOs too. Unfortunately, the teaser really looks like Lagaard, see the city shadow below the tree. :<

Yes yes! Persona Q! I grew tired of Shin Megami Tensei games, but I'll give the game a chance. Still a long wait for the NA version.

I'm actually a strategy game fan (Commandos, EO, Dark Souls, XCOM). I've only played the portable FE games. And I enjoyed every game. It has strong strategy with light mechanics. T.T I wish they made the avatars for the cameo characters unique. Isn't Micaiah cute? :3 She deserves a unique avatar!

Yeah, Persona Q looks cool. Definitely getting it Day 1.

Micaiah is a strong character, I have her in Fire Emblem Awakening, she was a DLC character. I really like Tiki, Nah and Nowi since they can turn into Dragons.

[MENTION=46321]michaerum[/MENTION]; Lucky you then! EU never got Rune Factory 4! :'D

Yeah sucks that Nintendo still region locks everything.

I really like Tiki, Nah and Nowi since they can turn into Dragons.

I like the Manakete too. But... Why do they have to look like Leafy Seadragon... >.>

Ah, I'm just on the 2nd stratum anyways... more specificly B8F.

EOU is not as engaging as EO4. They should have added new content, they did not even bother integrating the new stuff that they implemented on the other games.

I really liked the skill tree and subclassing in EO4.

EU never got Rune Factory 4!

:< That's just sad. Nobody wants the region locks.

Well, we'll have to wait for Atlus to unveil the new game.

I like the Manakete too. But... Why do they have to look like Leafy Seadragon... >.>

:< That's just sad. Nobody wants the region locks.

Well, we'll have to wait for Atlus to unveil the new game.

Yeah, they could have made them look better when they transform :sigh: They are still powerful though. I also like Ana a lot in that game for some reason lol. I also love most Strategy RPG's (SRPG's) Just bought Final Fantasy Tactics on my iPad lol.

And yes, region locking really sucks, I don't know why Nintendo still does that.

Yeah, they could have made them look better when they transform :sigh: They are still powerful though. I also like Ana a lot in that game for some reason lol. I also love most Strategy RPG's (SRPG's) Just bought Final Fantasy Tactics on my iPad lol.

And yes, region locking really sucks, I don't know why Nintendo still does that.

Have you seen Fae? Her dragon transformation looks cute :3

Ana? The trickster/merchant? She's been in every FE I think.

>.> I hope they give us new avatars in the new EO. And more avatars. Have you tried the latest Class of Heroes 3 ( Ken to Mahō to Gakuenmono 3 )? Although it was not localized. There are a lot of avatars to choose from, not to mention the different uniforms per school!

Have you seen Fae? Her dragon transformation looks cute :3

Ana? The trickster/merchant? She's been in every FE I think.

>.> I hope they give us new avatars in the new EO. And more avatars. Have you tried the latest Class of Heroes 3 ( Ken to Mahō to Gakuenmono 3 )? Although it was not localized. There are a lot of avatars to choose from, not to mention the different uniforms per school!

Yep, I have seen her transformation. I like it lol.

Yeah, Ana has been in every FE, but FE: Awakening is the first time she could be used as a unit (playable character in your army) and I like the conversations between her and Tiki.

Nope, I have not tried Class of Heroes 3 yet :( I will check it out though

I really liked Jeanne D'Arc, and Tactics Ogre on PSP. Valkyria Chronicles was good also, never played the 3rd game in that series since it's Japanese only.

I would also like a new Advance Wars for 3DS.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。