League of Legends

Legacy

一失足成千古恨
Elite Member
Feb 15, 2012
Anyone playing league of legends? I have been playing for awhile now, but could always use more people to play with.

Nope, since i guess that you mean PvP and not bots. Can't handle PvP... The retarded community in LoL and the memories of being bullied in the past doesn't go so well together since i'll absorb everything they say.

Yeah, I mean the PvP. Don't worry to much about the community, while I think it can be improved, it is far form being unbearable (well in my opinion at least). At lower levels the community is pretty rough, but once you get to a higher level people start to get better.

[MENTION=15319]Legacy[/MENTION]; I want to play!!
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; I will protect you from the bullies!

IGN: coconutcrackerr
add meh!

@yee199 : I will add you

IGN: HidariShoutarou if anyone wants to send me a invite. I am more the willing to play with you. At least till the semester starts again.

[MENTION=15319]Legacy[/MENTION]; wow we got our asses handed to us that game.
Lets do better next time!

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; Its buy to play. so no thanks. I haz no monies. Looks awesome though.

its not buy..its free... just need dotakeys when u can get it from website/joindota.. i got spare key if u want.. but cant give it right now since im in office.. when i at home i can give u..

Oh. I have been misinformed then. I heard some people talking about it being $30 on steam.
Anyways, I would love that Key. Thank you!

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];

that 30$ is 1key+ decorations items for hero... u got at last 6 bundle heroes... but its already old ones.. so dont buy it.. lol

I will be willing to play, if anyone wishes to play with me. I am also willing to accept any RP codes, etc. Hue hue hue hue.

IGN: Etheromanic
Region: NA
Pref. lane(s): Any lane, since I dominate in all 3.
Main champion(s): Vi, Syndra, Sona, and just recently Thresh.
Pref. role(s): APC, Support, Bruiser.

I stopped playing League of Legends for the same reasons as other people said in this thread. The community. But really the other reason was I haven't found anyone that I get along with well enough. Personality compatibility issues perhaps.

I used to play any roles due to the fact people just keeps complaining I can't do this and that.

My preferred roles depends on my match-ups really and team co-ordinations. Especially if I go with a particular champion where I start to invade the opposing jungle when I get far ahead or wreck havoc at other lanes.

Oh, I was from the NA server. Stopped playing after repairing my PC components. Didn't feel like soloing the game alone ever again.

I still play league now and then. Add me if anyone wants to play.
ID: djmonk3y

Last edited:
No, I don't play League of Legends. Never heard of it...

Oh, my signature? I just thought it was cool.

OnT: Yes, I play League, but I play on EUNE. I guess most of you play on NA or West.

Massive league fan myself! :D Assuming you'd ever wanna pair up and play a game some time, Bots, Duo, 3s, Dominion, i do it all!
EUW servers though, my name is Neverial

I've fallen out of league in terms of skills it seems. So I'm out. Still play an occasional bot game when I have time on the NA server.

I haven't played LoL in the past couple of weeks, but I'm always willing to pair up :)
I'm only level 18 though.

IGN: KaiiKawaii
I mainly play Soraka, Ahri or Lux

I play LoL sometimes if I'm bored,
I play most often mid lane with : Ahri,Kata,Veigar,Diana or Annie
or I play top lane with : Garen,Kha'zix or Zed

I play in EU west~

I'm an off-and-on league player, but I only play bots
Me and my friends want nothing to do with the PvP crowd, the community is terrible and I'm really not that good at it which gets me even more rage >>
If you're a bot player, add summoner name: Nullany
I'll play some bots with ya :D

^Yeah I know what you mean. I don't really like the PvP crowd sometimes and you can also find me at bots at times as well. With that said, I'm from the NA region and I've been there since beta to now.

In regards to what I do in bots now days is just testing the new champions and keeping a tab on them. That's pretty much it.

With that said, I'll probably get back into it once I find myself better than last time to just get some games in. Haven't found someone that can sync well with me and adapt on the fly when things go south.

I'm an off-and-on league player, but I only play bots
Me and my friends want nothing to do with the PvP crowd, the community is terrible and I'm really not that good at it which gets me even more rage >>
If you're a bot player, add summoner name: Nullany
I'll play some bots with ya :D

I feel for you, bro.

Add KSH Arturia if you're on EUW, I'm reasonably active on LoL and play normal most of the time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hide1258 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload mexashare link this? thanks
rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?