guild war2

I play Guild Wars 2 but I am rarely on.

I've heard from people that it is better than WOW but do more research. (Look for comparisons between the 2)

And yes it is very popular in America.

Guild Wars 2 is boring. Maybe you will pay only once for MMO, but in this game you have many bugs and no endgame.

In WoW, Tera and others you have raids, guild events etc. In GW2 you have only farming, not so good pvp (zerg rush). I have sold this game after 2 months.

Reactions: lilith
Guild Wars 2 is boring. Maybe you will pay only once for MMO, but in this game you have many bugs and no endgame.

In WoW, Tera and others you have raids, guild events etc. In GW2 you have only farming, not so good pvp (zerg rush). I have sold this game after 2 months.

m...i see, is there any good online game can recommend me?

There are the same in GW 2, get your facts right. In Tera, Wow, pvp is mostly all the same. Just because you don't like something different doesn't mean it's bad (as many, many other people like it). GW 2 is a great game overall.

Guild Wars 2 is a great not by the book MMO. Choose a fun server and join the World versus World game mode. It's got plenty of end game contend now

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks