Grand Chase and Elsword

HatoriTakaya

Destiny Awaits.
Elite Member
Nov 20, 2011
Alright, so recently KC under KOG has acquired the old server data and now is currently hosting both Elsword and Grand Chase.

Can someone give me a gist, without just using Elwiki to pass me the general niche and quirks of Grand Chase. Like anything in particular that would be interesting or worthwhile trying on that game in your experience. If you have played Elsword, then you can use Elsword to Grand Chase comparison with your opinion on the differences you noticed or little things like mechanics and stuff that you found interesting.

With that said, I'm just wanting to hear some opinions and experience between the two games if you have played both of them. If not, then just your opinion Grand Chase on the following items:
  • Story line or plot (Anything worth noting)
  • Fluid Mechanics and Input scaling
  • Animation and Graphics
  • Pets and what they can do for you (generic info)
  • Costumes (If you have played Elsword, then you just tell me the difference)
  • Characters (Are they memorable) and their classes (just want to know if it similar or generic to Elsword)

Yes, I'm somewhat aware that people has mentioned that Grand Chase came out before Elsword. So perhaps the graphics doesn't match up or compare to Elsword. But I'm still interested to hear opinions on the game regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092