girls that play games ♥(^O^)♥

That they're awesome. They are the women who understand that it's good to sometimes ignore reality and spend some time in a fantasy world or something like that. They understand us gamers :runhappy:

I dont understand women!!!!!
I dont like it when Girls play videogames because if they play then I dont get to play. :P

^ Agreed.

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION]; Most videogame consoles got more than 1 controller. Play a co-op or versus game ^^

If it's someone using your console just play on a different console
if they're just a girl on the other side of the world playing not using your console... play with your console..

maybe I can get some guys to play dressup~ I know a few that went all the way with it, even in the mall XD
/was there~

btw umm what do you think of girls that are better than you at a game XD

If it's someone using your console just play on a different console
if they're just a girl on the other side of the world playing not using your console... play with your console..

Agreed. I would probably just watch her play instead and use her as an object that I can study. It's fun to see the difference between a gamer and a "normal" woman. I can't deny that it's fun as hell to see a woman rage at a game.

maybe I can get some guys to play dressup~ I know a few that went all the way with it, even in the mall XD
/was there~

Never dressup. I got other ways to humiliate myself.

I wouldn't care if they're better than me at a game/many games. It would be fun :runhappy:

I haven't met any :( But I know they exist somewhere....

GogK7aX.jpg

Hh2HltH.jpg

Y0JqT4s.png

LSa4Wzv.jpg

why I know some girl I met on Xat that plays online games, slightly diffrent than the once I like but she still plays them, Actually when I think about I met many of them online playing games like maple story, wait Is it wierd for a girl to play video games or something? (rhetorical question)

Personally, if I met a girl who was better at a game (I liked, of course.lol.) than me, I'd 1) Think it was awesome, and 2) Might even ask for pointers. But I have yet to see a girl play games like mine.lol.

I play eroge
How would one be better than another at this ?:mafiaboss:
maybe a girl would make a more rational choice than me at these kind of events:

Rape-Ayumi.jpg

I think it's normal. I am a female that plays video games and have other female friends that play video games. I actually find it surprising when guys say they have never met a female gamer.

I personally find it pretty normal.

Games are for everyone, not just men.

But I HATE when girls that play games are all like

"LOOK @ ME I PLAY TEH GAMEZ ADD ME BOYS XOXOXO <333 ^_____________^"
Aka attention whores.

I mean.. Who gives a sh*t?

Hmm... gamer girls are pretty normal imo? :goodtea: I know a few and i really dont understand why people think girls cant play ;p Games are meant to be for fun and anyone likes to have fun right?

Hmm... gamer girls are pretty normal imo? :goodtea: I know a few and i really dont understand why people think girls cant play ;p Games are meant to be for fun and anyone likes to have fun right?

i can't understand that too! why always has the boys to play games and not girls.. :(

Also goes with the odd there are no girls on the internet thing i suppose? xD Though its fairly obvious that there are~

what do you think of girls that play games? :3
especially hard-core-ish ones :P

interesting read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_and_video_games

well first of all, i think i'm in love :romeo:
second, i think gamer girls are awesome! not because it's something that's supposed to be rare, just because there's common interest.

I think it's normal. I am a female that plays video games and have other female friends that play video games. I actually find it surprising when guys say they have never met a female gamer.

i've never met a female gamer lol. everytime i go to gamestop or hastings to buy a game or browse, i never see a girl there really looking at any of the games. it usually seems they just got dragged along. i've no doubt ran into a couple, and i've probably met some and didn't know it, but not that i know of.

Users who are viewing this thread